Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
ANDREW TAINT

4333631-9269d7adc78ef0bed288ba9d21fe911d.jpg
I need @3Rivers to do the right thing and put the :dame::stopitslime::mjlol::francis::hhh::scust::what::huhldup::childplease::dahell::scusthov::birdman::why::skip::beli: smileys on the dudes at the back just like he did with Ronda DeRousy shadow boxing:

full

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody's fill me in. If Tate was so scared of getting locked up in Romania then why did he go back there?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Somebody's fill me in. If Tate was so scared of getting locked up in Romania then why did he go back there?
Come on breh…

Why did Tory make that phone call?
Why did BMF put up that billboard?

I know a nikka that shot a man during an armed robbery and waited until the cops came before he started running

nikkas is stupid, B

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
When you see how their dad tweeted before he died you can see where they get all their personality and morals.

what's wrong with that trayvon tweet? unless i'm reading it wrong, the armed assassin is zimmerman. based on how andrew posts racist shyt about black people and the company he keeps, he would be anti-trayvon.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You’re asking the right questions. It’s likely some bs going on because I have a hard time believing they couldn’t find him considering he’s even openly even had visitors come to Romania.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Barely heard of this guy, but he seems like a real scumbag. Good riddance!

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
what's wrong with that trayvon tweet? unless i'm reading it wrong, the armed assassin is zimmerman. based on how andrew posts racist shyt about black people and the company he keeps, he would be anti-trayvon.
Didn't type anything wrong with it.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I told y'all the charges were serious
He's likely going down they wouldn't be holding him no bail if he wasn't a flight risk and not dead to rights

Dude was legit forcing women into sex work
Not sure how you can construe it any other way

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I googled this claim and apparently he's been saying this nonsense since June. Only sites hitting that result are all kinds of offbrand sites with funny names.

It's really amazing how many of y'all here just do not use your brains when scammers and liars are talking.
I didn’t hear it from him, I heard it from piers Morgan interview and he named a source.

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
@NatiboyB

Why is it that you're always in a giant rush to defend anybody accused of being a pedo or committing crimes against women?

Have you ever considered the possibility that theres something very wrong with your mind, and that you should probably seek help?
@NatiboyB

Oh woops, you forgot to respond and tell us why you take it as a personal responsibility to argue in favor of anybody accused of commiting dispicable shyt that would get you beat the fukk up in prison

Talk to us