Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If Tate was a drill rapper and got arrested you fakkits would be in here jumping for joy. But once again the bussy bandits got their skirts hiked up for another weirdo to live vicariously through because ya’ll too bytch made to take control of your own damn lives. And you wonder why s bytch will never respect you or give you the time of day. Hell, I doubt most men ya’ll deal with don’t look at how pitiful ya’ll conduct ya’ll selves. Do better. Ain’t that fukking hard to figure out what you want out of life.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You can literally bag a girl via your phone in 5 minutes.

Brehs in the 1950s, 70s, 90s would be crying for this advancement
:damn:
Imagin it’s 1996
Someone told you that you can literally swipe right on a random girl on the World Wide Web from your mobile
Match
Exchange number
And meet in the same day

:dead:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I thought the same thing TBH.

I didn't think he was doing dirt but, I thought he was a weirdo for living in Romania.

Most Euro nikkas with paper would want to be in London, Paris, Monaco, Milan, Luxembourg, places like you said. That's where I'd be.

Aint nobody trying to live in no fuggin Romania. Shyt was a red flag.
Those redpill cacs love Eastern European countries for some reason.

Another weirdo, "Coach Red Pill" (LOL) fled to Ukraine and was making videos from there. He became a pro-Putin shill and then got abducted. Not sure what became of him.

He hasn't been seen in 9 months, his social media uploads abruptly stopped too

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Ya'll know which clips are which, you follow dude more than the people you try and clown

where have we seen this before :francis:
I found out from the same Twitter thread....it's not that complicated. Who do I clown? No idea what you're talking about.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Only Tate’s we fukks with are Larenz and Lahmard.

I fukk with these Tate's too:

912FWTtykCL.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Those redpill cacs love Eastern European countries for some reason.

Another weirdo, "Coach Red Pill" (LOL) fled to Ukraine and was making videos from there. He became a pro-Putin shill and then got abducted. Not sure what became of him.

He hasn't been seen in 9 months, his social media uploads abruptly stopped too

Its because they THINK that they can find "traditional" women in those places that will always give you a backrub, a cooked meal, and sucking dikk after a hard days work of manual labor.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Its because they THINK that they can find "traditional" women in those places that will always give you a backrub, a cooked meal, and sucking dikk after a hard days work of manual labor.
There’s women that do that in north america
I know it’s hard for you guys to believe lol