Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Can he post from jail?
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'In know to it was me.''In know to it was me.'

:troll: Once you De-Plug from the Matrix, a person cannot be Re-Plugged back in.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Wait this nikka was beefing with the save the environment lol white bih and lost lmfaooo WHO IS THIS nikka :mjlol:
Lost is and understatement...

Dude got that first class ticket to Bolivia work by a bytch who look like the love child of the British Bulldog and Gollum from lord of the rings...:mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Blame hypergamy:troll:
“the modern women nowadays are more selfish and entitled mixed with lite feminist and hatred for the average hardworking men” coli takes

“Men built this world why do they hate us “

:troll:

2023 the whole manosphere need to die
The male Dating podcast

Yo atleast Patrice oneal was funny asf

It makes dating easier for me. Less competition if 1/4 of men are too angry to chat up these bad gyals properly

I love these hoes mehn :wow::blessed:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The whole pizza box meme, is just that, the feds were already closing in...the reddit and twitter echo chambers of circle jerk, will run the incorrect narrative for cheap laughs and low hanging fruit.

Yet again, the drones prove what he's been talking about constantly. Beta's and simps who get brave online, and head nod/like each other's posts blindly. The main reason I just can't have conversations with these folks, its just some depressed loser who just wants to hate on everything.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The whole pizza box meme, is just that, the feds were already closing in...the reddit and twitter echo chambers of circle jerk, will run the incorrect narrative for cheap laughs and low hanging fruit.

Yet again, the drones prove what he's been talking about constantly. Beta's and simps who get brave online, and head nod/like each other's posts blindly. The main reason I just can't have conversations with these folks, its just some depressed loser who just wants to hate on everything.

You support Tate?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hope people start thinking long and hard about the "Matrix" language, especially "bots." The idea being that that there are humans whose brains have been so badly ruined by (leftist) propaganda that they believe/support things that harm society - including pedophilia. And then consider the language from Elon, Kanye, and and others about bots needing to be eliminated. We know how to get rid of online bots - ie fake profiles. But how do you get rid of human bots? People need to think about that and then reflect on Elon saying that only paying Twitter users should be able to vote in polls, in response to the recent poll results where people overwhelmingly voted for him to step down as CEO.

We're watching in real time as multiple people declare their support for fascism. "The people I don't like are harming society so they should have no say in society, and/or be removed from society." And it's getting louder recently, especially after those disappointing election results for republicans. The cracks are forming and they're starting to realize they aren't the majority in the real world. I don't think it's shocking that the son of Apartheid supporters is leading this movement...
Hilarious they are so intellectually and culturally devoid of substance they had to steal the Matrix but from transgender communists.

Matrix my favorite movie too because of its leftist/spiritual and anti-corporate themes. Now people going to be looking at me like I’m an uncle because I like it.