Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
what’s even funnier is that the matrix is based on postmodernist philosophy. The same ideas these motherfukkers hate are the ones they use to propagate their ideas :pachaha:

That’s actually the most postmodern thing I’ve ever heard of come to think of it.

Edit: mb, meant to quote that tweet.

Also even crazier, the MATRIX itself is really a metaphorical movie about Transfolk; just like how Starship Troopers is really a message on Facism.

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
It's funny, they (thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps) see Andrew Tate getting arrested in Romania and Tory Lanes getting locked up and think the manosphere is done and labels everybody (mainly men) that follows the manosphere as 'incels'. Yet they (thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps) are quiet when male feminists are caught abusing women or when feminist in general are doing and saying fukked up shyt.
This what not getting any p*ssy looks like live and in color. shyt a mental illness and you need some help. But for now tune into AEW Rampage Tonight and beat your dikk to the undefeated TBS champion, Jade Cargill Fine Fine ass.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about it too, if Musk didn't let Andrew Tate back on Twitter, this shyt wouldn't have happened. :ohhh:

This is false.

The Tate brothers have been wiretapped and followed through satellite as that reporter just mentioned.

I’d be offended if I was a Romanian prosecutor regarding the pizza box shyt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I used Turkey as an Example of a country that bordered Romania.

yes but Turkey does not border Romania. I've been to Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. I have driven from here (Bucharest) to the Bulgarian border and to the black sea.

Tate is also a British Citizen so would have the same rights to fly in and out and drive across the border the same way I did. I did not purchase or acquire a visa; passport got stamped in and out of Germany.

again: i am in romania. a UK passport "should" be check (and stamped) on entry to romania. as romania is part of the EU but not part of schengen.

i am a british citizen.

Screenshot-2022-12-30-at-17-50-09.png

The UK is not apart of this Schengen Region or the EU and is in the grey area as listed on your map, which would mean that the EU Rules don’t apply and different rules would come into play. I think Tate would know how to flout those rules better than I would.

see my last answer.

i first visited romania in 2011. he arrived in 2015.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
@brehsimilitude how do we know tate didn’t have a second passport? You are implying he came in through Hungary, which clearly have those provisions you listed, but what if that’s not the case? But you win this internet fight, I really don’t care that much.

i didn't say he had to be or was checked. it is romania. people don't follow the rules religiously like in germany (for example).

i am just stating what the rules are.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I get the KS hate
however,
posters on here are saying that
Tate is “Coli’s father” when Tate clearly
caters to his CAC male audience

Then again we have many CACS
on this forum
:pachaha:

Tate is some swagless, bitter dude that takes Red Pill ideas and makes it looks cringe. KS was articulate, defined, and logical on how he approached delusional women.

But there are people that hate when women get confronted like any other human being.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
yes but Turkey does not border Romania. I've been to Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. I have driven from here (Bucharest) to the Bulgarian border and to the black sea.

again: i am in romania. a UK passport "should" be check (and stamped) on entry to romania. as romania is part of the EU but not part of schengen.

i am a british citizen.

Screenshot-2022-12-30-at-17-50-09.png

see my last answer.

i first visited romania in 2011. he arrived in 2015.
All of this is unnecessary. You don’t need to tie me up in some nonsense spaghetti junction of semantics to say a lot of nothing.

My point was he could fly into somewhere and drive across the border as a passenger without having his passport checked and stamped. Things happen, ppl bribe officials all the time. This whole thread is based around how corrupt Romania is, he could definitely bribe a border official.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This is false.

The Tate brothers have been wiretapped and followed through satellite as that reporter just mentioned.

I’d be offended if I was a Romanian prosecutor regarding the pizza box shyt

True.

People just love going into a frenzy as soon as some idiot with a blue tick post something on Twitter.

Anyone with a brain who can read a map would know where Romania is located. It shares borders with Ukraine (especially Odessa that’s a hot spot). And there’s no way the borders would that lax. They’re aware of his whereabouts & the pizza crap is just idiots being whilst spouting nonsense only gullible schmucks would believe.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My point was he could fly into somewhere and drive across the border as a passenger without having his passport checked and stamped. Things happen, ppl bribe officials all the time. This whole thread is based around how corrupt Romania is, he could definitely bribe a border official.

yeah i said almost the same many posts ago.

me (before you):

it's not. you can drive in and out of romania. let's just say that procedures on the romanian road borders (esp EU) can be *ahem* "lax".

that's one reason why they are refusing them access to schengen.

furthermore a plane doesn't say where he is. they wanted to get both of them at the same time.

i drove into romania 3 weeks ago and i don't think they actually stamped my passport.

you even dapped it.

Screenshot-2022-12-30-at-18-15-50.png

and then your forget what i posted and assumed i was arguing with you.

you don't like facts then cool but i didn't start any arguments :hubie:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man the coli need a restart the fact this man got so much of a fan base here is troubling.....

I can't believe some of the werido's y'all subscribe to....

The first red flag was Tariq and Kevin Samuels. For how long guys like that have gripped this forum, I'm not surprised by the Andrew Tate fans. It seems like a lot of men are emotionally lost out there and want an authority figure to follow and tell them easy answers that they want to hear.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
yeah i said almost the same many posts ago.

me (before you):

you even dapped it.

Screenshot-2022-12-30-at-18-15-50.png

and then your forget what i posted and assumed i was arguing with you.

you don't like facts then cool but i didn't start any arguments :hubie:
So if I said the same thing that you said, what was the need to quote me and post a map detailing more and more of nothing that adds nothing when I said the same as you emphasising the point someone else made.

Did you just want to insert yourself in something to tell ppl you were in Romania and show pics on your PC with some money to prove to ppl who don’t know or care about you or asked about your whereabouts that you have some kind of inside information on the ground.

Go to the court house and fanboy outside Tate’s Jail Cell then. TF.