Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
“Since 2001, the European Union has issued a list of countries whose nationals need visas (Annex I) and a list of those who do not (Annex II).[12] The two lists are also adopted by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania, even though the four countries are not yet part of the Schengen Area.[13][14][15][16]

:dead:

yeah ya dumb :wow:

“Since 2001, the European Union has issued a list of countries whose nationals need visas (Annex I) and a list of those who do not (Annex II).[12] The two lists are also adopted by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania, even though the four countries are not yet part of the Schengen Area.[13][14][15][16]

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Something wrong with @Bonk

let me just break it down quickly so you can understand. This isn't about Cheryl Cole, she is irrelevant in this context. NO person who identifies as black, part black, whatever, would EVER refer to another person as a "nikker lover"...agreed?

So when this tate c*nt uses a similar term, it demonstrates that he doesn't identify with his blackness, he basically views himself as a white man. Get it?

So yea, hope he rots

He was one of the OG Russian cappers when the war kicked off, he’s been suspect

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Look at this clown @Roid Jones
IMG_7052.png
Lol

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in here crying cause a sex slave trading rapist, alt-right, MAGA, conspiracy theorist weirdo cac got locked up. You an emotional, fatherless fakkit who looks for random men on the internet to look up to. You a bum, dirtbag loser. You and anybody who likes this clown.
Who's crying fakkit? You nikkaz so corny :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
:mjlol: Yeah, this dude is fukked. Prosecutor had to deal with this Mafia boss? He ain't going to be scared of Tate, what he going to threaten him with; harsh words and hand gestures?
what’s even funnier is that the matrix is based on postmodernist philosophy. The same ideas these motherfukkers hate are the ones they use to propagate their ideas :pachaha:

That’s actually the most postmodern thing I’ve ever heard of come to think of it.

Edit: mb, meant to quote that tweet.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
e-grow there is no border between turkey and romania. he would have to drive through bulgaria. turkey -> bulgaria -> romania.

because they are both in schengen. romania (and bulgaria) are not in schengen.

it said "you flew into schengen stayed for a few days and then few out".

you had a schengen visa on arrival. that is why.

i. Visa policy of the Schengen Area - Wikipedia

ii. Schengen Area - The 26 Member Countries of the Schengen Zone

schengen_area_eu_countries-768x827.png
I used Turkey as an Example of a country that bordered Romania.

Tate is also a British Citizen so would have the same rights to fly in and out and drive across the border the same way I did. I did not purchase or acquire a visa; passport got stamped in and out of Germany.

The UK is not apart of this Schengen Region or the EU and is in the grey area as listed on your map, which would mean that the EU Rules don’t apply and different rules would come into play. I think Tate would know how to flout those rules better than I would.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Did you not read the what immediately precedes that bolder part, bro? :mjlol:

yes I do not need a visa for romania but they still check your passport. schengen internal borders (typically) have no checks.

i (for example) have 90 days in romania. they need to record that.

how can you be so slow breh?

hungarian police:

"It is permitted to enter/leave the territory of Hungary from/to Austria, Slovenia and Slovakia without being checked."

"To enter or leave the territory of Hungary from/to Ukraine, Romania, Serbia and Croatia is only permitted at the designated border crossing points during opening hours. ... The border check is a control carried out at border crossing points to ascertain whether persons, as well as their means of transport and the objects in their possession, are eligible to enter the territory of Hungary (Schengen states) or to leave it."

i am IN romania - e-grow.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I used Turkey as an Example of a country that bordered Romania.

Tate is also a British Citizen so would have the same rights to fly in and out and drive across the border the same way I did. I did not purchase or acquire a visa; passport got stamped in and out of Germany.

The UK is not apart of this Schengen Region or the EU and is in the grey area as listed on your map, which would mean that the EU Rules don’t apply and different rules would come into play. I think Tate would know how to flout those rules better than I would.
Trumps ex-lawyer, Michael cohen did the same thing. If you’re doing dirt of course you’re going to have that extra layer of plausible deniability.

This Is The Inside Of Trump’s Lawyer’s Passport

@brehsimilitude how do we know tate didn’t have a second passport? You are implying he came in through Hungary, which clearly have those provisions you listed, but what if that’s not the case? But you win this internet fight, I really don’t care that much.

Last edited: