Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Lol if the “matrix” wanted him, the Rockefeller police also known as Interpol wouldve been grabbed him abroad. The Romanian police were the ones that got him
The great irony is that these redpillers are indeed blue pillers because this incident alone is enough to send them into a tailspin and crash land heads into the sand :dead:

Like, hello, you do know red pill allows you to see reality as it really is, warts and all, right? You fakkits still have this idealized view of super strong alpha male Tate and not the criminal smut peddler that coerces women into a life of sexual servitude. And for what, because he “tElLS iT LiKe iT iS!!!111”

Gee, where have I heard that before? :jbhmm:

Imagine having no values or self respect you defend this piece of shyt. What the fukk is wrong with y’all? Women are annoying but they don’t deserve to be systematically abused at the leisure of some white a$$hole executive in some sex dungeon on some eyes wide shut shyt

Last edited:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
man get him next:

Dan.jpg

They won't get him and we know why.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
accused of...
now imagine being one of the most infamous people online in that business.

yall weird.
especially for people that supposedly dont trust the government.

we got a generation of NARCS

Speaking of narcs,you realize thats exactly what a narcissist would do right?

People who need attention,need it more than they need air. They not worried about the consequences of the attention they are bringing,and how they are bringing it.

Long story short#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:

Enjoy the zoo within the zoo "Mr Anderson":respect:.

Or do they still do firing squads over there?
wVDOf3.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If he drove in as a passenger there would also be no record of him. He can fly into another country like Turkey and drive over the border.

e-grow there is no border between turkey and romania. he would have to drive through bulgaria. turkey -> bulgaria -> romania.

I’ve driven from Germany into Switzerland and back, there is no official record of me being in Switzerland apart from pics I took whilst I was there as I flew into and out of Germany.

because they are both in schengen. romania (and bulgaria) are not in schengen.

Passport said I flew into Germany stayed for a few days then flew out of Germany.

it said "you flew into schengen stayed for a few days and then few out".

you had a schengen visa on arrival. that is why.

i. Visa policy of the Schengen Area - Wikipedia

ii. Schengen Area - The 26 Member Countries of the Schengen Zone

schengen_area_eu_countries-768x827.png

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
e-grow there is no border between turkey and romania. he would have to drive through bulgaria. turkey -> bulgaria -> romania.

because they are both in schengen. romania (and bulgaria) are not in schengen.

it said "you flew into schengen stayed for a few days and then few out".

you had a schengen visa on arrival. that is why.

i. Visa policy of the Schengen Area - Wikipedia

ii. Schengen Area - The 26 Member Countries of the Schengen Zone

schengen_area_eu_countries-768x827.png
Your own link includes Romania :dead:

“The Schengen Area consists of 22 EU member statesand four non-EU countries that are members of EFTA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania, while EU members, are not yet part of the Schengen Area but, nonetheless, have a visa policy that is partially based on the Schengen acquis.[2]

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Your own link includes Romania :dead:

“The Schengen Area consists of 22 EU member statesand four non-EU countries that are members of EFTA: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus and Romania, while EU members, are not yet part of the Schengen Area but, nonetheless, have a visa policy that is partially based on the Schengen acquis.[2]

you colour blind breh?

Screenshot-2022-12-30-at-17-20-07.png

i am in romania now.

i am not gonna call names, cos it's xmas but .... lawd ha mercy :wow:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps