Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Breh...no one has to assume shyt. This dude has been open about what he is and what he does. He ran a e-brothel in eastern Europe. If anyone is making assumptions, it's you. You're alleging a conspiracy against him with no evidence whatsoever. Dude flew too close to the sun and got arrested.
in 2022 you think its hard to believe women get on onlyfans w/o being forced?

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
it's not. you can drive in and out of romania. let's just say that procedures on the romanian road borders (esp EU) can be *ahem* "lax".

that's one reason why they are refusing them access to schengen.

furthermore a plane doesn't say where he is. they wanted to get both of them at the same time.

i drove into romania 3 weeks ago and i don't think they actually stamped my passport.
If he drove in as a passenger there would also be no record of him. He can fly into another country like Turkey and drive over the border.

I’ve driven from Germany into Switzerland and back, there is no official record of me being in Switzerland apart from pics I took whilst I was there as I flew into and out of Germany.

Passport said I flew into Germany stayed for a few days then flew out of Germany.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
it's romania so it's possible that he still gets off/out.

but with the EU/world watching now it is unlikely.

maybe he gets bail and heads for a non-extradition country.
they had a romanian lawyer on the coverage already talking about that yesterday... chances of bail are extremely slim because everyone knows he's gonna run

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol if the “matrix” wanted him, the Rockefeller police also known as Interpol wouldve been grabbed him abroad. The Romanian police were the ones that got him

His fanboys forget he lives in an openly corrupt country

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Lol if the “matrix” wanted him, the Rockefeller police also known as Interpol wouldve been grabbed him abroad. The Romanian police were the ones that got him
U can’t hide in Dubai anyways
See hushpuppie

Them Arabs will arrest you and send you back to wherever quickly
This ain’t 2003 lol

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All he had to do was hang out in the shadows but dude was talking like he was the king of Romania.
Pablo Escobar'd himself...

These type dudes will never learn, you can't be doing dirt and playing popularity contest at the same time...

There no such thing as a safe haven, all these countries cave in when Amerikkka applies the full court press...

concise

Veteran
Daps
Tate was the most googled person in 2022

I googled this claim and apparently he's been saying this nonsense since June. Only sites hitting that result are all kinds of offbrand sites with funny names.

It's really amazing how many of y'all here just do not use your brains when scammers and liars are talking.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I can see why mothers were complaining about tate

The adin Ross vid got 5k comments of full tate support

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If he drove in as a passenger there would also be no record of him. He can fly into another country like Turkey and drive over the border.

e-grow there is no border between turkey and romania. he would have to drive through bulgaria. turkey -> bulgaria -> romania.

I’ve driven from Germany into Switzerland and back, there is no official record of me being in Switzerland apart from pics I took whilst I was there as I flew into and out of Germany.

because they are both in schengen. romania (and bulgaria) are not in schengen.

Passport said I flew into Germany stayed for a few days then flew out of Germany.

it said "you flew into schengen stayed for a few days and then few out".

you had a schengen visa on arrival. that is why.

i. Visa policy of the Schengen Area - Wikipedia

ii. Schengen Area - The 26 Member Countries of the Schengen Zone

schengen_area_eu_countries-768x827.png