Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
shyt is wild….I just seen not too long ago Andrew had converted to Islam too.

I think EU grew tired of the Tate Bros and wanted to bring them back down to earth. Watching they’re content you would believe that they’re the kings of Romania where rules don’t apply to them. I always wondered how locals truly felt about them…being foreigners, extremely rich, running through all they’re beautiful women etc.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:unimpressed:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE

Is he even official in Zion?

:troll: He didn't even make it past the Police to see the Agents.

The-Matrix-Mouse-dies.gif

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
It’s weird. I’m all over social media, and this is the first time I’ve even heard of dude. Wild the bubbles you can still be in I guess
I hadnt heard of him until about summer, in the same way I hadn't heard of Sneako until about 2 months ago. But it all makes sense. I believe everything that is said about it.

All these dudes is grifters but he's one of the guys that really walked it how it talked it. They'll be another sap to fill in the void but its scary how much disregard there is for 'woke BS' that impressionable young dumb fools will adopt their entire identity around the worst case scenario of living caricature.

It's part of the right wing playbook. Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, and all their ilk showed it paid off to simply run for office and lose on their principles, and write a book. You could make generational wealth post-career just preaching to the choir. This is just the new generation of that

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just be clean and dont engage in illegal immoral behavior. AT did himself in.

A lot of these delusional, superficial broads needs to be checked verbally. Red Pill is needed in order for materialism to die down.
He’s been on whatever he was doing. Once he started getting on with the two nikkas from Miami and more women knew about him. He was cooked. It sped this shyt up

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
How many women did he traffick? Where did he take them from/to? What did he have them doing? 🤔

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Put dude under the jail.

Just watched a clip of him telling a zonked out woman to say something to the camera and when she got it wrong he began slapping her, hard as hell.

I have no issues with his Better Yourself mantra, nor general distrust of governing bodies but dude is trash dipped in baby oil.

I sincerely don't know how you people keep finding these weirdos though.