Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's funny, they (thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps) see Andrew Tate getting arrested in Romania and Tory Lanes getting locked up and think the manosphere is done and labels everybody (mainly men) that follows the manosphere as 'incels'. Yet they (thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps) are quiet when male feminists are caught abusing women or when feminist in general are doing and saying fukked up shyt.

:why:

I'm guessing you missed the Dr Tommy Curry thread.

Are you OK?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He claims he makes 20 mil a month

How come he dont got some romanian politicians and police in his poclet

it's a taskforce that arrested him. they are kept apart from normal police/public. that is why they never take the masks off during those operations.

the corruption taskforice in romania was created at the behest of the EU, as part of EU integration.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The things he says on podcasts are undeniable facts but you're right his "school" was exposed to be a discord server with bullshyt videos

Anyways this thread proves most of thecoli is made up of male bytches, look how easily they believe things when its someone they don't like

Myron from fresh&hit went after human traffickers for a living, you really think hes gonna befriend the most famous one?

nikkas brains really turn off when they dont like you, its amazing
Yes he will
Dude is a trump fan

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's funny, they (thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps) see Andrew Tate getting arrested in Romania and Tory Lanes getting locked up and think the manosphere is done and labels everybody (mainly men) that follows the manosphere as 'incels'. Yet they (thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps) are quiet when male feminists are caught abusing women or when feminist in general are doing and saying fukked up shyt.
:why:

I'm guessing you missed the Dr Tommy Curry thread.

Are you OK?

Nah, he's not okay. That breh hates Black women.

At times it's hard to love black women. They are some of the most autistic people on the planet.
Women are never and aren't meant to be satisfied.

Women are meant to satisfy men.
So what? Women aren't meant to be satisfied. Their job is to satisfy others.
Back to the Gender War. Women have lost it they're just too stupid to realise that they have lost.
Stop with the simp shyt. Black women made their choice.
Most women will ruin a man, regardless of race.
Keep making excuses for black women. I'm sure that will help with their obesity!?
Crazy. Pure bat shyt insanity.

Why do black women suck at history!?
"Don't try to understand women. Women understand women... And they hate each other."
-Al Bundy-
Never lend money to women.

Women don't grasp the concept of honour and integrity. They think the world owes them everything and that they are special snowflakes.
Another modern day black women being exposed as a hypocrite... *Sarcasm* I'm absolutely shocked! */Sarcasm*
Black women and the pro-bwack simps dikk watching and policing black men... *Sarcasm* I'm absitively posolutely flabbergasted! */Sarcasm*
The performative pro blacks are mad that black men are check their 'angelic goddess queens'. Their really mad that they have no backbone and nobody is buying into their liberal shilling.
A lot of the current generation of black women are delusional and the same with anybody that defends their infantile antics.

Oh you're one of those moronic black women that think black women can do no wrong and non bm can't see through bw's BS and are going to save them... delusional.
*Sarcasm* Shock Horror! Western black women pretending to be concerned for black men because women of other races, ethnic groups, meta-ethnic groups, nationalities, etc., are attracted to black men. Yet, the same Western black women are being exposed for their worship of white men and misandry towards black men... I'm absitively posolutely shocked by this! */Sarcasm* :troll::troll::troll:
The quoted are typical performative pro-black simp responses:
1. "Everything I don't agree with is simply right-wing dog-whistling propaganda."
2. "You're not really black."

Truly pathetic.
I'm glad black men are finally starting to call out black women's BS and hypocrisy. No more are black men falling for the shea butter biscuit, die-vestor/swirler, yaaaaaaassssssss, blavity, feminazi's and the performative, pro-bwack 'we must protect our angelic goddess kween' simp's shaming tactics of: "It's just the interwebs.", "You hate women.", "Who hurt you.". "Incel", "You must be gay"

Black men. Just keep showing their hypocrisy and laughing at the shea butter biscuit, die-vestor/swirler, yaaaaaaassssssss, blavity, feminazis and the performative, pro-bwack 'we must protect our angelic goddess kween' simps. Especially laugh at the shea butter biscuit, die-vestor/swirler, yaaaaaaassssssss, blavity, feminazis when the ideology gets them into negative situations.
No women are loyal to their race, ethnic group, nationality, etc. Only a fool thinks otherwise.

And only these foolish 'we must protect all of our black angelic, goddess, queens' performative pro-black simps believe that black women are loyal.
Red Pill/Manosphere dudes are only addressing the ills that come from society that infantilises women and their BS.

You coliites can keep thinking that the Red Pill/Manosphere are lame and whatnot. However, in the end, more and more people are seeing and agreeing with their point of view and many coliites are stuck in the past with their Uncle Spinny Dervishes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the kid shoots up some massage parlours.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yo

You dudes have the comprehension of third graders. Y’all only read headlines and listen to clips or you really don’t understand what these dudes are saying.

I have watched a few Tate videos and hours of Kevin samuels content and he always held his “followers” (men) to the same standards he held the women y’all say he bashed. He told these dudes to get your life together before you start chasing women. He said this multiple times. He told dudes to go outside get in shape and get a better job before you start feeling like you deserve women.

These dudes aren’t running a eloborate scheme or whatever they are preaching right wing ideals or whatever y’all are talking about. They are just giving basic advice to men and calling out some of the hypocrisy and bs in the dating game.

And before you reply talking crazy show me proof of anyone of the dudes I mentioned saying what you typed.

Tate says "that his women's body belongs to him and that she can webcam but he must get his share because she is his property".

where did he say it? on that grilling show.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He’s been released like how I predicted. You must look dumb as fukk right now little nikka :russ:

:unimpressed:
He hasn't been released yet. The prosecution is asking for them to be held for 30 days. He was originally to be detained for 24 hours so your assertion that he was going to be released due to corruption was also false.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
deer-popcorn.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah, he did alla that shyt. No reason for a rich man to willingly live in Eastern Europe.

there are plenty of rich people living in eastern Europe. there are plenty of westerners living in western europe.

as dummy/tate has been right in pointing out, there are fewer rules in Romania than in say Germany.

in germany you are controlled 24/7. in romania no one cares what you do, most of the time.

breh clearly wanted to stay in europe somewhere and there aren't that many options in western europe where you can be "free".

and i ain't defending him. just pointing it out.

edit: + stuff like this .. romania might eventually get around to joining 200-an-summthing-eyes :mjlol:

Screenshot-2022-12-31-at-02-45-39.png

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
It’s okay for scumbags to get hemmed up, bro. It’s okay, your manhood is still intact. Or maybe not since you dudes just love busting it open for YouTubers and guys with Twitter finger hot takes :mjlol:

Y’all need to take a step back and really look at y’all selves. Y’all going to really sit here and defend a probable sex trafficking shytheel like your collective livelihood depends on it? :why:

Sounding like the hoes you are all so hard up against on some “b b but he makes me feel good and says what I want to hear!”

:mjlol:
A probable sex-trafficker that markets himself towards cac’s, at that lmao. Like why was breh even this mad about this, why was he even watching it?! nikkas salty as fukk bout octaroon Joe rogan lmaoooooo

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Just now learning about Andrew Tate…

Guess this is what being a Top G gets you
:mjgrin:
Like Tory Lanez, guilty idiot let social media get him jammed up

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Pure emotion, what part of any of my posts indicate worship fakkit? Whole clown, keep convicting nikkas who ain't even been charged for shyt yet, I'm supposed to be the cac though :mjpls:

You in here crying cause a sex slave trading rapist, alt-right, MAGA, conspiracy theorist weirdo cac got locked up. You an emotional, fatherless fakkit who looks for random men on the internet to look up to. You a bum, dirtbag loser. You and anybody who likes this clown.

Last edited: