Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Daps
It’s okay for scumbags to get hemmed up, bro. It’s okay, your manhood is still intact. Or maybe not since you dudes just love busting it open for YouTubers and guys with Twitter finger hot takes :mjlol:

Y’all need to take a step back and really look at y’all selves. Y’all going to really sit here and defend a probable sex trafficking shytheel like your collective livelihood depends on it? :why:

Sounding like the hoes you are all so hard up against on some “b b but he makes me feel good and says what I want to hear!”
The epitome of a strawman argument. Not once did I defend Andrew Tate. If this is the extent of thecoli white liberal's pets/shill, male feminazi, 'we must protect our black kweens', 'government is our zaddy', simps' arguments then no wonder people have stopped listening to your arrogant takes.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
How do you get that @ApolloStark is caping for Cheryl Cole from his post? His disgust is centered on the slur Tate called Ashley Cole: wog. If someone calls a white girl a nikker lover and they get called out for being racist, people aren't caping for the white girl. no they're being called racist because they're angry that she's with a black person (nikker/wog).
Something wrong with @Bonk

let me just break it down quickly so you can understand. This isn't about Cheryl Cole, she is irrelevant in this context. NO person who identifies as black, part black, whatever, would EVER refer to another person as a "nikker lover"...agreed?

So when this tate c*nt uses a similar term, it demonstrates that he doesn't identify with his blackness, he basically views himself as a white man. Get it?

So yea, hope he rots

I’m British & I know what the phrase means.

Tate & Ashley Cole are both mixed race. So, Tate calling a racist white bytch (Cheryl Cole) who’s married to Ashley Cole a nikka lover shouldn’t be as offensive as you lot are trying to make it to be. Especially if we look at Cheryl Cole’s past.

So, yes, it’s caping & a reach. You’ll only find it offensive in this context if you’re a PAWGer (I don’t have a problem with PAWGing). But stop projecting. Man, fukk Cheryl Cole. She never apologised for what she did.

There many other egregious things Tate has said that are offensive like saying there’s no racism in the UK & things he said about George Floyd. But calling a racist bytch a ‘wog socket’ is what you lot are pressed about?

ApolloStark yute is probably one of these neeky yute that make morbidly obese white women feel gassed whenever they see black guys.

BTW, Tate always refer to himself as brown & emphasise being part-black (I saw a reel of his recent interview with Piers Morgan where he repeated the same thing whilst claiming there’s no racism in the UK). And let’s be honest, Ashley Cole never really identified as black either unless he’s racially abused. So, who cares?

Stop making me sound like I’m defending Tate (I don’t fukk with him). But this is a reach.

Edit: the Cheryl Cole you lot are crying about did this to this defenceless poor woman that was cleaning toilets to eke out a living whilst racially abusing her.

000E46D5-A078-1F86-A00880BFB6FA0000.jpg

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Tate has been released like I said yesterday that they would release him cos it’s all a gimmick
He remains detained. People are posting video of him being released in April.

Dude is tweeting from jail or someone who works for him tweeted it for him

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
BIG GRETA
:hubie: he was doing his thing just speaking honestly about the dynamic between men and women and keeping it real
idk why he had to go brag about having mad cars and burning fossil fuels like what does that prove, whats the end game there
excess is unreasonable. a real top G should care about keeping the earth, his living environment clean and well preserved