Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your mother is a fakkit, p*ssy. Imagine being a grown man worshipping this corny weirdo cac. You one loser ass, lame nikka.
Pure emotion, what part of any of my posts indicate worship fakkit? Whole clown, keep convicting nikkas who ain't even been charged for shyt yet, I'm supposed to be the cac though :mjpls:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Something wrong with @Bonk

let me just break it down quickly so you can understand. This isn't about Cheryl Cole, she is irrelevant in this context. NO person who identifies as black, part black, whatever, would EVER refer to another person as a "nikker lover"...agreed?

So when this tate c*nt uses a similar term, it demonstrates that he doesn't identify with his blackness, he basically views himself as a white man. Get it?

So yea, hope he rots

Sad that it even needs to be explained to some of the weirdos on here.

Tate is an absolute c*nt, how are you part black and uttering that term?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
All this says is that Romania are pissed they had to arrest him.

Cuz dude is internationally known, they cannot afford to take the usual bribes

:mjlol:His fame got him out of here
that's why they were acting like they didn't know he was in the country before his tweets to greta. he forced their hand because i'm sure they were getting tips from people who hate him on some "you said you can't arrest him until he returns to your country, well here he is in your country."

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was hella weird why he wanted to go there in the first place.

He's supposed to be so rich but didn't go to Monaco, Switzerland, Luxembourg, France...he went to one of the poorest countries in Europe that really isn't much of a hotspot. Who knows how long he had been doing dirt there.

If he's really rich he should be able to pay them off. But the truth is out regardless

I thought the same thing TBH.

I didn't think he was doing dirt but, I thought he was a weirdo for living in Romania.

Most Euro nikkas with paper would want to be in London, Paris, Monaco, Milan, Luxembourg, places like you said. That's where I'd be.

Aint nobody trying to live in no fuggin Romania. Shyt was a red flag.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Something wrong with @Bonk

let me just break it down quickly so you can understand. This isn't about Cheryl Cole, she is irrelevant in this context. NO person who identifies as black, part black, whatever, would EVER refer to another person as a "nikker lover"...agreed?

So when this tate c*nt uses a similar term, it demonstrates that he doesn't identify with his blackness, he basically views himself as a white man. Get it?

So yea, hope he rots

Sad that it even needs to be explained to some of the weirdos on here.

Tate is an absolute c*nt, how are you part black and uttering that term?
The craziest part is that she was married to Ashley Cole, who himself is biracial. It’s very telling he would use that term. And deep down, it’s probably how he views his parents’ relationship. :mjpls:

Edit: just seen this.

racist-twitter-post-by-big-brother-contestant-andrew-tate.jpg

You can’t trust these mutts. Sorry @Magic Mulatto :wow:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should seek professional advice not charlatans selling courses for hundreds of dollars.

Professional advice from whom? and why are these 'professionals' not stepping to the plate, this issue is not as easy as you think it is

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said I was defending the idea that the manosphere is all bad and everyone of them dudes were giving bad advice or women haters. I used KS specially e cause you mentioned how one of them died. I was saying KS was holding men and women accountable.

I then said you dudes are haters, y’all hate on the manosphere for no reason without even understanding their message. Y’all hate on the dudes that make it from this board like Akademics and the comic book dude. And all for petty reasons. Ole boy wanting Mel Gibson to direct his movie isn’t the craziest thing. But at the same time even if you disagree, that doesn’t justify overshadowing the fact that he made it to a national radio show. We should be rooting for these dues to succeed and not hating

Exactly, the Redpill/Manosphere is needed, yeah there are some bad actors that need to be removed but to paint everyone as bad apples is stupid. There certainly needs to be a space where men can communicate with each other. People disagree but have yet to come up with viable solutions and it's based on the idea that males just magically become men equipped with knowledge on how to navigate life that is a dangerous idea to hold.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I thought the same thing TBH.

I didn't think he was doing dirt but, I thought he was a weirdo for living in Romania.

Most Euro nikkas with paper would want to be in London, Paris, Monaco, Milan, Luxembourg, places like you said. That's where I'd be.

Aint nobody trying to live in no fuggin Romania. Shyt was a red flag.
He was definetely doing dirt and bragging about it. That's why I am shocked people are shocked when he was doing R. Kelly shyt