Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
they all follow the same playbook. they figure if they attach themselves to conspiracy loving right wing weirdos that the constant talk about the elites trying to take them down would give them cover for their actual crimes. they won't arrest me when i've been predicting they're gonna do just that.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ANDREW TAINT

4333631-9269d7adc78ef0bed288ba9d21fe911d.jpg

@3Rivers can you please put the dame smiley on this?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude is about to do Madoff numbers :scust:

He claims he makes 20 mil a month

How come he dont got some romanian politicians and police in his poclet

The issue here is those brittish and american women. Even if he bribes his way out of romania; they will extradite his ass immediately afterwards. Dude might be free by age 70 :francis:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Lol you’re nobody of significance breh. You need nikkas on Youtube to know when to take a shyt. Stop acting like you a man of concrete standards
Excuse me, Sir…But @Wild self is someone of significance on TheColi and he has shown himself to be a man of concrete standards thru the consistency and content of his posts…

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you get that @ApolloStark is caping for Cheryl Cole from his post? His disgust is centered on the slur Tate called Ashley Cole: wog. If someone calls a white girl a nikker lover and they get called out for being racist, people aren't caping for the white girl. no they're being called racist because they're angry that she's with a black person (nikker/wog).

Something wrong with @Bonk

let me just break it down quickly so you can understand. This isn't about Cheryl Cole, she is irrelevant in this context. NO person who identifies as black, part black, whatever, would EVER refer to another person as a "nikker lover"...agreed?

So when this tate c*nt uses a similar term, it demonstrates that he doesn't identify with his blackness, he basically views himself as a white man. Get it?

So yea, hope he rots