Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps

well-there-it-is.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True, but what credible and legit advice would you give to those same young men? Cause simping and catering ain't working.

what do they need advice for? Tell them to get offline and experience the world. At a bar at 2am or a party on a Fri night u literally fall into p*ssy..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Even so, all of these black men and black women studies with an Asian face us usually some racist ass bullshyt. That's republican shyt and Kevin had no business repping that shyt.

That said, he spoke on real shyt. He was waking a lot of nikkas up. A lot. He was waking up more women than men. Kevin was critical. I will always be thankful of his impact and I don't believe it will die with him.

KS was even making restaurant owners lose business, because he woke up the tricking dudes to stop tricking and approach women differently

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Sounds like you are profiting from male dysfunction :sas1:

Why you hate brehs thoroughly understanding modern dating dynamics and how to overcome superficial standards?

I profit from a legitimate business that doesn’t cater to lames and cornballs with unfounded expectations that get they rocks off on anti-blackness, unlike you