Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why the shift? You came in here defending this cornball Tate, got embarrassed and now you're talking about something totally different :dead: :dead: :dead:
No shift I was defending the manosphere as a whole. I think they get unnecessary hate. And like I said it’s possible a guy that in a business like web caming that some fukkery could have gone on. And if it’s proven that he did that stuff on some r Kelly shyt then he is done and you can’t defend him.

But y’all dudes hated him before the arrest and I was wondering why and so far I haven’t got one legit reason other than I’m some how a loser lol.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Andrew Tate: Their human trafficking and domestic abusive God

Kevin Samuels: the KOON that called their mothers, daughters, sisters and nieces “less attractive according to science”

Tory Lanez: the man that shot at a BLACK woman with an unregistered gun and bragged about it on songs and social media.

LOST NIKKAS are drowning in tears right now,
frantically looking for a new father figure to teach them how to be White Supremacists in BlackFace :mjlol:

:dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No shift I was defending the manosphere as a whole. I think they get unnecessary hate. And like I said it’s possible a guy that in a business like web caming that some fukkery could have gone on. And if it’s proven that he did that stuff on some r Kelly shyt then he is done and you can’t defend him.

But y’all dudes hated him before the arrest and I was wondering why and so far I haven’t got one legit reason other than I’m some how a loser lol.
The manosphere deserves some blame tho. Tate is garbage and so many in the manosphere got behind him. It's one thing for guys like Adin to do it and Fresh & Fit, they share the same audience but I seen guys rocking with dude who don't have nothing in common outside of being in the manosphere

Rayzah

Daps
I like Kevin Samuels and will always like KS. But I would he a liar to say he didn't say stupid shyt when he did. But if you watch enough of his shyt, it was generally, pretty good. His shyt that trended was stupid like average at best and the stuff his troll use against him like Black women by studies aren't as attractive is stupid af.
I don’t agree with 100% of anything but for the most part he had good points. The black women attractive studies I don’t even get into because I don’t recall that episode. But I know everything he said was based on studies so it must have been listed somewhere

Rayzah

Daps
The manosphere deserves some blame tho. Tate is garbage and so many in the manosphere got behind him. It's one thing for guys like Adin to do it and Fresh & Fit, they share the same audience but I seen guys rocking with dude who don't have nothing in common outside of being in the manosphere
I agree. And I don’t think Tate is garbage I know he is a gimmick but he has made some good points and he has also said some crazy stuff just to get a reaction

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Very. He's not the most red pilled guy I've seen but he's definitely the most charismatic and succesful one. Most of the red pill guys look like lames and nerds like Rvoost or whatever his name is.

Tate looks very successful and he's articulate. He plays heavy into that hard-core republican real man bs they be selling and it says he's traditional but very extreme.

I seen women agree with him more than even someone logical like Kevin Samuels as he's not really realistic. He mainly just talks on rich men, men he says are Gs and stuff like that.

His content is pretty useless to me but I can see why it appeals to teens. Because their a male energy void and boys are looking everywhere to fill it. Tate is just one option. Some go to sports, some go to gaming, etc.

Only thing banning him did was make him more of a cult figure with his audience
Ohhhh he’s the guy that got banned everywhere. Strange, would’ve never known dudes saw him in the Kevin samuels lane. Generally just seemed like confident/weird cac making videos. Then again, I see dudes consider fresh and fit in the same lane and they just seem like weird ass dudes that don’t like women. That onlyfans/cam girl shyt is something alot of pimps have moved to and I’m not surprised they are targeting this.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don’t agree with 100% of anything but for the most part he had good points. The black women attractive studies I don’t even get into because I don’t recall that episode. But I know everything he said was based on studies so it must have been listed somewhere
Even so, all of these black men and black women studies with an Asian face us usually some racist ass bullshyt. That's republican shyt and Kevin had no business repping that shyt.

That said, he spoke on real shyt. He was waking a lot of nikkas up. A lot. He was waking up more women than men. Kevin was critical. I will always be thankful of his impact and I don't believe it will die with him.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Why the shift? You came in here defending this cornball Tate, got embarrassed and now you're talking about something totally different :dead: :dead: :dead:

Bro, it's wild. Idek what we talking about anymore the way he switched subject so many times.

and the comic book dude. And all for petty reasons. Ole boy wanting Mel Gibson to direct his movie isn’t the craziest thing.

Please, tell me how a black man wanting mel Gibson, a white man that said he wanted his wife to get raped by a pack of ******s and other racial slurs, to direct his black owned and black led comic story isn't crazy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ohhhh he’s the guy that got banned everywhere. Strange, would’ve never known dudes saw him in the Kevin samuels lane. Generally just seemed like confident/weird cac making videos. Then again, I see dudes consider fresh and fit in the same lane and they just seem like weird ass dudes that don’t like women. That onlyfans/cam girl shyt is something alot of pimps have moved to and I’m not surprised they are targeting this.
He's not black manosphere. He's completely in the white manosphere. Fresh & Fit aren't in the black manosphere but they do peddle their feet in the black manosphere when it's convenient

I definetely think he fukked up because he said he went to Romania because it's corrupt and they take money for bribes.