Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
When Dr. Umar's school doesn't open in February, does Coli have any other father figure to guide them? :sadcam:
TheColi's Final Hope....

images

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So is this a situation where he bragged on his money and everyone realized he wasn’t paying the correct dues…..
he just did a video where he said me makes a certain million per month, they probably saw that and were like :what:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:russ: Man was riding Tate so hard he ran to defend him with zero questions

fukking fakkit

Im not defending him. I am literally asking you idiots yo prove all the shyt you talk about him. You are 1 dumb mfer. You still aint post a link. Did andrew tate fukk your dirty ass mother? Is that why you hate him? Is he your long lost daddy? :jbhmm:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
White women Hate this nikka more than sistas hate Kevin. That's wild. I don't like bro at all and he's red pill extreme but damn, he really pissed off this many people
Yeah white women hate him but not anymore than Black women hated Kevin Samuels. It is equal.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Because he’s who BW thought Kevin Samuels was.

Kevin Samuels called y’all MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS, AUNTIES AND NIECES “less attractive according to science”
Yet here you KOONS are like clockwork acting like Black women were irrational and HE wasn’t a blatant white supremacist in BlackFace.

Let a Black woman call y’all “less attractive or less intelligent according to science” and you nikkas would be making a 1000 threads a day crying y’all hearts out.

You nikkas will defend white supremacy to death when it’s in BlackFace

FUKK THAT KOON

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It literally took me until seeing this today for me to realize that this dude isn't the gay breh who was running for governor of Florida.

When I kept seeing his name pop up in here, I initially thought to myself "isn't it weird that these couch crumb keyboard warriors are stanning a dude that got caught red handed in some South Floridian booty bandit bacchanal?"

And then I just dismissed it and figured that it was more a reflection on TLR and the amount of posters here looking for strange and colorful father figures :hubie:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
First thing I heard about this dude was that he had cases on him. Surprised he was stupid enough to go back.