Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
White women Hate this nikka more than sistas hate Kevin. That's wild. I don't like bro at all and he's red pill extreme but damn, he really pissed off this many people

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Jumped right in here to defend him after defending him in that other thread

Thought he wasn't a sex trafficker bro and I don't listen to sex trafficker babble

Where is the evidence hes a sex trafficker? You got scarface in your avi. Youre a great example of a low iq idiot cac online.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Dude, two women are missing, and one woman has been accusing Tate of rape for over a decade. Your boy literally said he moved to Romania to be free to rape. He's a loser criminal. You can die on that hill though, calling people who detest misogyny whores means you're already lost.

Ok. Im not familiar with the missing women or the one accusing him of rape. I do know he said he moved to Romania to escape being falsely accused of rape. Im not dying on any hill. I just have a issue with online mob culture. And considering women and whores different does not make one a misogynist. I think promoting whore culture and their advocates are misogynistic :manny: