Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

:manny:

So dedicated to this hyper masculine bullshyt image that he has spent the last few years gleefully detailing his criminal behavior. Good luck in court.

Exactly. And it makes other men look bad. When hypermasculinity is the norm men that are masculine without the toxicity fall under the radar.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. And it makes other men look bad. When hypermasculinity is the norm men that are masculine without the toxicity fall under the radar.

That's what kills me. Masculinity isn't really under attack. Most women remain attracted to masculinity. Masculinity gets you further in your profession/job in many cases. Masculinity is an asset. While there are segments of society that want virtually all masculinity gone, the vast majority of normal people simply value masculine men who aren't dikks. And it's pretty easy to avoid being a dikk when you value the traditional role of masculinity in terms of protection, stability, integrity/honor, physical presence, etc.

Tate seems disgusted by classic masculinity. He's on record saying men shouldn't spend much time with their children. This is pure nonsense that any "real" man from 70 years ago would have found disturbing. He's on record saying older women are worthless. How does that square with traditional values like marriage? Do you destroy your stable marriage once your wife turns 40, because old women are worthless? How do you explain that to your children lmao. I get why young boys find all this entertaining but we need MEN raising boys, not agitators and losers.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
That's what kills me. Masculinity isn't really under attack. Most women remain attracted to masculinity. Masculinity gets you further in your profession/job in many cases. Masculinity is an asset. While there are segments of society that want virtually all masculinity gone, the vast majority of normal people simply value masculine men who aren't dikks. And it's pretty easy to avoid being a dikk when you value the traditional role of masculinity in terms of protection, stability, integrity/honor, physical presence, etc.

Tate seems disgusted by classic masculinity. He's on record saying men shouldn't spend much time with their children. This is pure nonsense that any "real" man from 70 years ago would have found disturbing. He's on record saying older women are worthless. How does that square with traditional values like marriage? Do you destroy your stable marriage once your wife turns 40, because old women are worthless? How do you explain that to your children lmao. I get why young boys find all this entertaining but we need MEN raising boys, not agitators and losers.
Quoted for emphasis.
The number and quality of women that can be attained with proper grooming, somewhat of a sense of style and showing interest in what she’s talking about dwarfs what you’ll get with the Andrew Tate playbook

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Even more, while there is Toxic Masculinity. It doesn't mean Masculinity as a whole itself is entirely toxic in nature, but rather people like Andrew Tate utilize and weaponize the toxic elements in Masculinity for their personal gain. That being said he did his damage, and if he spends X amount of years in prison, nobody will care about Tate because someone will fill the void.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Even more, while there is Toxic Masculinity. It doesn't mean Masculinity as a whole itself is entirely toxic in nature, but rather people like Andrew Tate utilize and weaponize the toxic elements in Masculinity for their personal gain. That being said he did his damage, and if he spends X amount of years in prison, nobody will care about Tate because someone will fill the void.
I used to think he'd be a martyr in jail but I think you're right. The train will just move on.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I used to think he'd be a martyr in jail but I think you're right. The train will just move on.

I just always refer to the whole Playboy X (Protege) vs. Dwayne Forge (Master) storyline in GTA 4. Andrew gets out and you get the Alpha Males clapping, but then when Andrew tries to get back into the game, they are like, "Hold up. We happy you got out, but your old... and you probably lack the testosterone as a young man." and its where Andrew realizes that nobody cares for him anymore because someone took over his block while he was away.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
honestly he had a great interview and so did his brother with patrick bet david

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Code

Banned
Daps
honestly he had a great interview and so did his brother with patrick bet david

What does it say about this "mens" site that any positive threads about him are instantly deleted?

c00nery, ignorance, pawgs, thats all cool tho

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What does it say about this "mens" site that any positive threads about him are instantly deleted?

c00nery, ignorance, pawgs, thats all cool tho

like i said i'm no fan of the tate brothers but they do have some good things they say