Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of how Trump will blatantly tell you exactly what he's doing, and certain people will pretend like he never said that. Tate is on record saying he went to Romania to do wild shyt because he felt he could purchase innocent via the court system. He has talked about keeping women in his home against their will. And he's talked about using them for sex content.
Funny thing he might have been able to get away with it if he laid low. No one likes their country being publicized as corrupt.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which talk, breh? Andrew’s or mine?

If you’re referring to Andrew’s then it’s gonna do a world of good as his words will motivate men to take on the forces of evil…

If you’re referring to mine, well, then, it won’t do much good at all. It just is what it is. I wasn’t born a Tate and I’m not a self-made guy, unfortunately…
:mjcry:
☹️

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of how Trump will blatantly tell you exactly what he's doing, and certain people will pretend like he never said that. Tate is on record saying he went to Romania to do wild shyt because he felt he could purchase innocent via the court system. He has talked about keeping women in his home against their will. And he's talked about using them for sex content.
Right. You have to be pretty delusional to not think he's on some BS at this point.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
And both are facing legal troubles.

Again, I’ve said it before, this just shows how dumb the average CAC is.

Trump is a billionaire, born into wealth, and has nothing in common with the average CAC. It’s obvious he doesn’t respect or think highly of his voter base.

But they really believe he has their best interest in mind because he uses a few buzz words here and there to get their attention.

Andrew Tate is an obvious sex trafficker, and profits off the misery of young vulnerable men. He gives the most basic advice but dumb asses believe he’s some type of super hero for young men to look up to.

I will say he’s entertaining and charismatic, I’ll probably watch his valuetainment interview for fun whenever I get some free time.

But at the end of the day imagine taking anything any of these charlatans have to say seriously. :what:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And both are facing legal troubles.

Again, I’ve said it before, this just shows how dumb the average CAC is.

Trump is a billionaire, born into wealth, and has nothing in common with the average CAC. It’s obvious he doesn’t respect or think highly of his voter base.

But they really believe he has their best interest in mind because he uses a few buzz words here and there to get their attention.

Andrew Tate is an obvious sex trafficker, and profits off the misery of young vulnerable men. He gives the most basic advice but dumb asses believe he’s some type of super hero for young men to look up to.

I will say he’s entertaining and charismatic, I’ll probably watch his valuetainment interview for fun whenever I get some free time.

But at the end of the day imagine taking anything any of these charlatans have to say seriously. :what:

Thinking like this and has the audacity to say Cacs. Smdh.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Thinking like this and has the audacity to say Cacs. Smdh.
Don’t engage with me, you’ve already shown to have a lot of very :mjpls: posts.

The man said out his own mouth several times what he is.

If you want to keep believing the fantasy and get pimped like the loyal hoe you are, that’s your business. :umad:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t engage with me, you’ve already shown to have a lot of very :mjpls: posts.

The man said out his own mouth several times what he is.

If you want to keep believing the fantasy and get pimped like the loyal hoe you are, that’s your business. :umad:

When I see people say ignorant shyt sometimes I comment sometimes I ignore. I saw that ignorance you posted and responded. You know it’s ignorant. Quit acting like all of us have to think the same especially when you are only talking about ignorant shyt.