Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I am guessing he has others kept hidden, but not in a bank. So like if one of his 'friends' wants to steal it, they can steal it.

Or maybe not. Basically the dude is powerless to do nothing if his friends decided to make due with his stuff.
I'm sure the saudi's are going through his place in Dubai since he won't need that anytime soon, so if he has cash there... it won't be there long

If he gets out, he's gonna have nothing... "the matrix stole everything from me" :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure the saudi's are going through his place in Dubai since he won't need that anytime soon, so if he has cash there... it won't be there long

If he gets out, he's gonna have nothing... "the matrix stole everything from me" :mjlol:
As long as he can keep his "hustlers university" (lol) stuff going, he wont hurt for money he was dam near at 10 milli a month off that thing..

IF he gets out money wont be an issue, the people that follow him will celebrate like its a super bowl..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When he was arrested they found 10 Million in Cash inside his home I believe... and they have already seized his crypto wallets and assets
He's prob not getting that shyt back either, even if found innocent.

Given that he's on public record admitting to crimes and they wiretapped him, it's hard to see how he gets out of this. There's also the possibility of US or UK charges given that he (allegedly) was trafficking girls from there too.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
He's prob not getting that shyt back either, even if found innocent.

Given that he's on public record admitting to crimes and they wiretapped him, it's hard to see how he gets out of this. There's also the possibility of US or UK charges given that he (allegedly) was trafficking girls from there too.
Yeah not to mention they are saying Tax Evasion as well and that's where the assets come in, he's fukked all the way around...

With the Tax Evasion comes his connection to organized crime, and the prosecutor took down one of the Turkish Mob bosses... I just hope we can get a stream or court TV shows his trial :banderas:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
A Andrew Tate fan negged me for this comment. :dead:

I got negged for this one too by a tater tot :dead:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
His fans will help him out financially. His hustle is ultimately a lucrative one. He is what a child assumes a man is supposed to be. He's physically fit and has nobody telling him what he is or isn't allowed to do. He has money and treats women however he feels like and they come back to him. To a 13 year old, that's what a man is. To adult men who have actually had life experience, this is a dude who doesn't know who he is or what he wants in life and is just putting out an image to re assure himself that he's winning.

Well look at where all that flexing and anger got him. The sad fact is the people who need to learn from him won't. They'll feel like this dude is being railroaded despite the evidence to the contrary because they want to desperately see themselves in him. He's built himself up as an image of success and so it seems impossible that a man like that could be fairly taken down. Add to the fact that some men have already potentially spent thousands of dollars on his products, they can't walk away feeling that they took a financial L. It's the gambler's fallacy and motivated reasoning coming together

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Tater Tot? Guess we found the Hasanabi fan :mjlol:
hasan-hasan-piker.gif