Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've said months ago that I understood why Kevin Samuels had fans. On the other hand I didn't understand why people followed fresh and fit and this tate guy. Off the rip he seemed like a abuser and he reminded me of guys who think they are powerful because they have money.

Then I saw the video of him smacking up a girl and I was disgusted. Whatever happens to him is:manny:

KS to me was confident, tate is just arrogant on a whole other level

@Hazel Brown

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I've said months ago that I understood why Kevin Samuels had fans. On the other hand I didn't understand why people followed fresh and fit and this tate guy. Off the rip he seemed like a abuser and he reminded me of guys who think they are powerful because they have money.

Then I saw the video of him smacking up a girl and I was disgusted. Whatever happens to him is:manny:

@Hazel Brown
There's a segment of men that hate women and view them as a commodity only. That's not most men, but Tate's branding was tight enough that he had that segment of men form like Voltron for him.

A lot of the manosphere over-represent the average man and it attracts people like this. Makes their movement seem bigger than it really is.

The sad thing is, his message appeals to teenagers and young adults the most because it's the shyt that appeals to that demographic the most; fast cars, gang of chicks, traveling all over the world, "going against the matrix"...

The laughable thing is, that nikka was the Matrix to the people who followed him; he was selling a lifestyle that really only someone as sociopathic could have.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

@Hazel Brown

Not y’all tryna shoehorn Kevin Samuels, like he wasn’t a KOON spreading pure white supremacy in BlackFace :what:

Fukk that
KOON, may he rot in hell :camby:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not y’all tryna shoehorn Kevin Samuels, like he wasn’t a KOON spreading pure white supremacy in BlackFace :what:

Fukk that
KOON, may he rot in hell :camby:

I'm purely talking about his stance on relationships...I wasn't heavy into him but I understood why he had a fan base when it came to relationships

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Hazel Brown

I can understand how Tate has fans, FnF is bizarre to me but a clear example of saying something consistently and long enough and some people will start to believe it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But I thought the Tate followers on here told me he could just bribe the officials and he's good. Which one is it?

That was before "the matrix" got him breh.

"The matrix" is the new go-to excuse for stupid and arrogant (a dangerous combination) people getting caught up by their own actions.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That was before "the matrix" got him breh.

"The matrix" is the new go-to excuse for stupid and arrogant (a dangerous combination) people getting caught up by their own actions.

Fred.
It’s so lazy, and uninspired, as well, but a lot folks nowadays are just that. They don’t want to be challenged mentally, so they fall back on this bullshyt, and crybully all over the internet. They are apparently screaming “Free Top G” at all the Dave & Busters across the country, right by the skeeball machines

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

@Hazel Brown

Fresh N Fit are annoying as fukk. fukk those c00ns.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

“Cockroaches, lice, and bed bugs are my only friends at night”

- Andrew Tate

I bet he feels at home among filth like his followers. :sas2:

Even if it's true about the living conditions, this sounds like him trying to get attention to a more 'comfy' cell. Tate can try to act hard all he wants, but inside he is dying because he is so used to the fame, attention, the celebrity; it has made Andrew Tate into Andrew Tate.

Plus about that cash, I bet he has either piles of it lying around or in crypto... who is to say someone won't just take the money and run? Tate's people that he surrounds himself with, really only look to leech off of him, and when he is in a vulnerable possession, it's a firesale to take everything before the verdict is handed.

Say he gets in 10 years, if it's a 20 year sentence, most of his fanbase will have either matured/grown up or find the next person who is the next Tate or even more Toxic. When he gets out, he will try to rebuild, but find himself with comments of "Old Man".

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Even if it's true about the living conditions, this sounds like him trying to get attention to a more 'comfy' cell. Tate can try to act hard all he wants, but inside he is dying because he is so used to the fame, attention, the celebrity; it has made Andrew Tate into Andrew Tate.

Plus about that cash, I bet he has either piles of it lying around or in crypto... who is to say someone won't just take the money and run? Tate's people that he surrounds himself with, really only look to leech off of him, and when he is in a vulnerable possession, it's a firesale to take everything before the verdict is handed.

Say he gets in 10 years, if it's a 20 year sentence, most of his fanbase will have either matured/grown up or find the next person who is the next Tate or even more Toxic. When he gets out, he will try to rebuild, but find himself with comments of "Old Man".
When he was arrested they found 10 Million in Cash inside his home I believe... and they have already seized his crypto wallets and assets

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
When he was arrested they found 10 Million in Cash inside his home I believe... and they have already seized his crypto wallets and assets

I am guessing he has others kept hidden, but not in a bank. So like if one of his 'friends' wants to steal it, they can steal it.

Or maybe not. Basically the dude is powerless to do nothing if his friends decided to make due with his stuff.