Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Even if his voice message was taken outta context and him and his girl's into weird roleplay;
  • He allegedly tricking women into working for him
  • He allegedly threatening them
  • He allegedly evading taxes
Only way he getting off if the Romania legal system as dirty as he says

Tate is done

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You sounding kinda rapey there sir.

This unchecked part of your thinking is the problem. So if she doesn’t wanna have sex with you as your girlfriend you’ll just take it huh. Just out here entitled as shyt.

Think like a rapist brehs

I see why you were banned.
He’s got the worst takes
That’s what happens when you watch hours of fresh n fit daily

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
47160-CD3-9-A9-E-4-FDF-BD4-F-78074-DC9976-D.jpg

perfect breeding ground for Andrew Tater thots :unimpressed:
They could be marching for income equality, better working conditions but nooooo,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he WAS not during the period in question. he himself says that he was 'broke' in london.

his ramping up to "riches" happened by all accounts either by crypto and/or within the last year of his online club's expansion.

money doesn't necessarily make the women you want like you. it makes more women willing to sleep with you but those are not the same thing.

people just sometimes want what they cannot get.

that is why rich guys are the P4P champs and why rich guys get caught up in charges/metoo too.

tate by his own words says that his modus operandi is to make sleeping with the women part of his controlling them. you could be adonis himself but no way will ALL women want to sleep with you all of the time. some will say no.

All you posted is a bunch of feminist cac babble.

Even though he was broke back then he was still a kickboxing world champion. Did you forget the part where he said his first cam girls were rings girls from the countries he competed in that he was dating as a kickboxing world champion. If you know anything about women you would know status is just as important as money. It's why athletes get the most girls in high school and college despite not necessarily making money. The status that comes from dominating a sport (especially contact sports like fighting) makes a man desirable even if he isn't rich. And if you know contact sports you know ring girls are bad as fukk especially from the sort of European countries Tate was fighting in at that time.

He told this story many times. He invited all these ring girls he was dating across different countries to start his cam business (along with his brother's hoes as well cause he too was a 6'4" kickboxer). Then once they had a handful of girls, it became easier to attract more girls cause they used the women they already had to do most of the recruiting. Pimping 101. Your dumb ass don't know nothing about female nature which is why you think he would need to coerce women to do anything.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sounding kinda rapey there sir.

This unchecked part of your thinking is the problem. So if she doesn’t wanna have sex with you as your girlfriend you’ll just take it huh. Just out here entitled as shyt.

Think like a rapist brehs

I see why you were banned.

I said which is more likely. That a guy who was already getting sexual access of said female decided to take it against her will OR is the female lying as a way to hurt the guy for something else? Are you saying women are incapable of lying?

All I'm saying is as outsiders we don't know for sure what happened. All we can do is guess. My guess is that the rich guy who has women throwing themselves at him is unlikely to coerce a female he was already having sex with. I think it's more likely the woman is lying as a way to get back at the rich successful male.

We're balancing what's more likely since neither of us were there. You choose to believe the woman. I choose to believe the man. And I would argue logic and reason says the male is most likely telling the truth in these circumstances than the female.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expropriated dude and everything, might be time to find another edgelord to live vicariously through...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if his voice message was taken outta context and him and his girl's into weird roleplay;
  • He allegedly tricking women into working for him
  • He allegedly threatening them
  • He allegedly evading taxes
Only way he getting off if the Romania legal system as dirty as he says

Tate is done

Evading taxes is the real problem. If that's the case the system will definitely take him down. However, the other two are bs. How do you trick an adult into take clothes off on camera? The hoes know what they were doing. They wanted easy money. The fact they let him keep most of the money is on them not a crime. Also you can't say someone threatened you years later and be taken seriously. If any of these claims were true they should have made them immediately. Yall really cosign this feminist bs where women can start complaining about things in a relationship with a man years after the fact.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California