Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Idiot said tall muscular attractive men don’t commit rape :dead: only ugly men do

At the same time he screams that unattractive men can’t find women

But according to the stats most of the rape committed by men who are in relationships

8_Out_of_10_Rapes_2.jpg
Exactly. I guess he also doesn’t believe that rape can be committed in relationships either.

Mi tiyad!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idiot said tall muscular attractive men don’t commit rape :dead: only ugly men do

At the same time he screams that unattractive men can’t find women

But according to the stats most of the rape committed by men who are in relationships

8_Out_of_10_Rapes_2.jpg

You do know women lie to get back at men they are in relationships with. This is all hearsay. None of us know what really happens behind closed doors. You're simply choosing to believe what the women said. I'm sure if we asked those husbands and boyfriends they would have a different story.

Remember the saying is "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You do know women lie to get back at men they are in relationships with. This is all hearsay. None of us know what really happens behind closed doors. You're simply choosing to believe what the women said. I'm sure if we asked those husbands and boyfriends they would have a different story.

Remember the saying is "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
So if your sister said someone raped me

You won’t believe her ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I guess he also doesn’t believe that rape can be committed in relationships either.

Mi tiyad!

It theoretically possible but how would we know as outsiders? Doesn't the fact the female has already agreed to engage in consensual sex with the man for a consistent period of time make the likelihood he committed a crime of this nature less likely? Just as Andrew Tate being who he is make it less likely he would need to coerce women to sleep with him?

It's amazing how yall are taking the woman's word as gospel in all these scenarios despite how unlikely it is.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if your sister said someone raped me

You won’t believe her ?

Even if I knew she was lying I would still back her. She's my sister so I would lack all objectivity.

Stop using appeals to emotion and use logic and reason. What's more likely? A guy who can get sexual access from a plethora of women decides to coerce one female to have sex with him against her will OR the woman is lying to get back at the rich successful guy who no longer wants her? The fact feminism has yall juelzing on this point says it all.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No because Andrew Tate is innocent. He's a 6'3" former athlete with millions of dollars.

he WAS not during the period in question. he himself says that he was 'broke' in london.

his ramping up to "riches" happened by all accounts either by crypto and/or within the last year of his online club's expansion.

The idea he has to coerce women to sleep with him is laughable.

said as befits a man who knows women best at a distance and from behind a keyboard.

tate seems Neanderthal-like in bearing and head shape, and looks austistic in the face with the uncoordinated eyes (hence constant sunglasses), irregular teeth-line and flapping ears.

same baldness pattern, same sloping low forehead, same peak at the back, same neanderthal brow as that famous neanderthal valuev.

resize

some women will like that, some women will not.

neanderthal.jpg

:hubie:

money doesn't necessarily make the women you want like you. it makes more women willing to sleep with you but those are not the same thing.

people just sometimes want what they cannot get.

that is why rich guys are the P4P champs and why rich guys get caught up in charges/metoo too.

tate by his own words says that his modus operandi is to make sleeping with the women part of his controlling them. you could be adonis himself but no way will ALL women want to sleep with you all of the time. some will say no.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
It theoretically possible but how would we know as outsiders? Doesn't the fact the female has already agreed to engage in consensual sex with the man for a consistent period of time make the likelihood he committed a crime of this nature less likely? Just as Andrew Tate being who he is make it less likely he would need to coerce women to sleep with him?

It's amazing how yall are taking the woman's word as gospel in all these scenarios despite how unlikely it is.
You sounding kinda rapey there sir.

This unchecked part of your thinking is the problem. So if she doesn’t wanna have sex with you as your girlfriend you’ll just take it huh. Just out here entitled as shyt.

Think like a rapist brehs

I see why you were banned.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if I knew she was lying I would still back her. She's my sister so I would lack all objectivity.

Stop using appeals to emotion and use logic and reason. What's more likely? A guy who can get sexual access from a plethora of women decides to coerce one female to have sex with him against her will OR the woman is lying to get back at the rich successful guy who no longer wants her? The fact feminism has yall juelzing on this point says it all.
You wanna wreck an innocent mans life just because the lying bytch happens to be your sister?:what: