Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tell me what mouthpiece is gonna do for a 5'2" obese guy who lives with his mom?

A 6'5" guy with an athletic physique could be mute and get more bytches than the best mouthpiece in town.

This is why Andrew Tate is popular. Society is full of lies when it comes to male/female sexual dynamics. All a mouthpiece really does is allow you as a man to sell a woman a dream. If that dream is her being with a 5'2" fat guy whose broke then she don't wanna know. So for your mouthpiece to even qualify you gotta first look the part or have money.
Why would anyone want a obese guy who is broke and lives at home

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Why would anyone want a obese guy who is broke and lives at home
But also notice all the scenarios put in place it’s the “extreme” of the 3 put together.

Because 5’2 men get p*ssy
Obese men get p*ssy
Men who live with their moms get p*ssy

Why? Because they have a mouth piece.

I don’t think he ever leaves the house or have friends. And if this tendency towards younger women is true then the incel dossier seems to be coming together quite well. Men that like women of a certain age like them because they can spin them a yarn and control their outlook on the world then hide their tendencies behind bullshyt excuses.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
But also notice all the scenarios put in place it’s the “extreme” of the 3 put together.

Because 5’2 men get p*ssy
Obese men get p*ssy
Men who live with their moms get p*ssy

Why? Because they have a mouth piece.

I don’t think he ever leaves the house or have friends. And if this tendency towards younger women is true then the incel dossier seems to be coming together quite well. Men that like women of a certain age like them because they can spin them a yarn and control their outlook on the world then hide their tendencies behind bullshyt excuses.
It’s always the extreme examples

Yet you walk into any gym and see average height males with women or restaurants etc

In his mind, if a guy can’t get instagram
Baddie
It’s a failure

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because extremes help us get to the truth. Obviously being rich gets you girls so does looking good. You claimed mouthpiece was in that category. Well I had to create a scenario that eliminated looks and money from the equation so that we could assess whether mouthpiece was actually fundamental. Turns out it isn't given how you reacted to my hypothetical.

Like I said. All a mouthpiece does is allow you to sell a dream to a woman. If you lack fundamental qualities like looks or money then no amount of mouthpiece is gonna matter cause that's a dream no woman is gonna buy. You gotta have either looks, money, or status to sell. If you got none then you're shyt outta luck.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
No because Andrew Tate is innocent. He's a 6'3" former athlete with millions of dollars. The idea he has to coerce women to sleep with him is laughable. Epstein was a slimy Mossad agent doing the dirty work of the elite. His "death" should be proof of his guilt if you're being intellectually honest. While you know this Andrew Tate stuff is complete lie created by the establishment because he became too influential.

You know there's no comp between Top G and that monster. Stop playing.
Yeah, you are a complete and total rape apologist. Rape is about the power dynamic. Darren Sharper is all the things you described, as countless other monsters like him. The way you speak in total absolutes about the issue is the biggest self report there is, the difference is that you aren’t any of the things you are defending, which makes you more dangerous. All the nasty shyt you talking aside, if you think that a man’s only purpose is fukking “hoes”, your journey on this earth is wasted, and nobody you meet along the way is better for it. I hope at some point you do better with the blessings that you were given, and eventually are able to stand in the light.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No they have. But those are outliers. Most men who are attractive don't need to coerce women into sex. I'm simply going with what is most likely in this situation not an outlier.

You are the one assuming the less likely scenario. Which is that a multimillionaire 6'3" muscular guy is out here coercing two women to have sex with him against their will despite having hundreds of other women throwing themselves at him. Make that make sense.
Perpetrators of sexual violence 8 out 10 times know the women

You think rape is only when A girl getting dragged into the bushes ? Like old school films :dead:

It’s usually those have power over someone that commits rape…not based on how they look

5cde24aa9eac7.image.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, you are a complete and total rape apologist. Rape is about the power dynamic. Darren Sharper is all the things you described, as countless other monsters like him.

Darren Sharper was an outlier. By my count there are thousands of other athletes that fell into the same category as him and didn't do what he did. Most men who have money, looks, and status aren't coercing women to do anything. I'm simply assuming Andrew Tate is in the same category as the majority with his traits rather than assuming he's an extreme outlier like you're doing.

Remember none of us know the facts. We're simply going off media reports and our assumptions about his character and those of the women. Call me crazy but I'll believe the rich attractive guy who has women throwing themselves at him over the word of some hoes when it comes he said she said cases like this.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you are a complete and total rape apologist. Rape is about the power dynamic. Darren Sharper is all the things you described, as countless other monsters like him. The way you speak in total absolutes about the issue is the biggest self report there is, the difference is that you aren’t any of the things you are defending, which makes you more dangerous. All the nasty shyt you talking aside, if you think that a man’s only purpose is fukking “hoes”, your journey on this earth is wasted, and nobody you meet along the way is better for it. I hope at some point you do better with the blessings that you were given, and eventually are able to stand in the light.

Idiot said tall muscular attractive men don’t commit rape :dead: only ugly men do

At the same time he screams that unattractive men can’t find women

But according to the stats most of the rape committed by men who are in relationships

8_Out_of_10_Rapes_2.jpg