Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Those voice notes were from 2013.

I was responding to hex saying he sent those voice notes in the me too era. Those texts predates it. I never said if he raped them or not.

The metoo movement actually started in 2006 or 2007, by a black woman. It was later co-opted by Alyssa Milano, etc.

Regardless, any man listening to someone that allowed themselves to be set up like this (assuming this is rape play) is a fukking moron.
u need to look deeper into the cnc community
im part of that community lol :manny:
i got messages of girls begging me to r them
all type of videos of them playing with themselves asking u to take it
telling u when u come over not to ask just grab them by the neck and force it
all kinds of shyt breh its really wild

None of what you just said has anything to do with what I said. :dahell:

If you're into that type of shyt, and women leave you crazy messages, cool. Whatever. The issue is HE left a message talking about raping the bytch.

Assuming it's rape play....which again, is a big ass assumption....but let's go with that for now. He was dumb enough to allow himself to be painted as a rapist, with that message.

This is another example of his fans looking like lames. Why the fukk would I take advice from a man that got set up like this? Best case scenario, he's an idiot.

Fred.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Romania sounds like an excellent place for scammers to hide. Gypsy people are about that life lol.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Question: Why would any man be comfortable with rape play? (Stripping aside why any woman would be comfortable with rape play- that’s another question)

But why would any man be comfortable with sending a voice note talking about how he loved how much she hated it? Surely an accusation of rape could ruin your life, so why leave evidence?