Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fam, it's not too late to take the off ramp.

You're on the highway towards "how do we know what he means by 'rape'?"

I'm not but I have had chicks who like "rape" play so much so to the point it turned her on. And a lot of other cats maybe even you have had a chick with that fetish. I'm just curious where are the rest of the comments in that thread?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It’s 3 sides to every story (his/hers/truth) show me where the crime occurred?

My thoughts are where are the rest of the messages.
It’s from 2013
Before the fame
Same women that went to the police right after it happened

The odds of her lying for attention is slim

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

F&F are destroying their credibility with the babble . gotdamn :picard::francis:
"where is the witness? the defence should be able to cross examine them" ... says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"there is no evidence of rape apart from the alleged victim's word says tate''s lawyer therefore there is no evidence whatsoever [for any of the charges]" says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"the defence lawyer does not have the prosecutions file yet which means 'something fishy is going on' [ it doesn't have anything to do with the 30 days evidence gathering period meaning that the evidence might not be fully collated until the 30 days have passed] " says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"the fact that the girl collected food outside of the gate and was pictured partying means that she was not being coerced to stay [because to coerce means to lock up] " says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"how did the press get there. it was a 'premeditated arrest'" says myron the ex-cop :mjlol: (contact@PRESSALERT.ro)

"here are the facts here from his own lawyer" mumbled fresh :mjlol:

etc etc

there must be 100 things to pick them up on in that video :picard:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
F&F are destroying their credibility with the babble . gotdamn :picard::francis:
"where is the witness? the defence should be able to cross examine them" ... says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"there is no evidence of rape apart from the alleged victim's word says tate''s lawyer therefore there is no evidence whatsoever [for any of the charges]" says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"the defence lawyer does not have the prosecutions file yet which means 'something fishy is going on' [ it doesn't have anything to do with the 30 days evidence gathering period meaning that the evidence might not be fully collated until the 30 days have passed] " says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"the fact that the girl collected food outside of the gate and was pictured partying means that she was not being coerced to stay [because to coerce means to lock up] " says myron the ex-cop :mjlol:

"how did the press get there. it was a 'premeditated arrest'" says myron the ex-cop :mjlol: (contact@PRESSALERT.ro)

"here are the facts here from his own lawyer" mumbled fresh :mjlol:

etc etc

there must be 100 things to pick them up on in that video :picard:

I’m more apt to believe a person who worked Human Trafficking than a person who hasn’t. Or a person who just reports information. The dude even downsized his webcam operation.
I got it you don’t like the guy because of various reasons and that’s cool. But you’d be unwise not to consider both sides.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
fam, it's not too late to take the off ramp.

You're on the highway towards "how do we know what he means by 'rape'?"

I'm not but I have had chicks who like "rape" play so much so to the point it turned her on. And a lot of other cats maybe even you have had a chick with that fetish. I'm just curious where are the rest of the comments in that thread?

Breh drove straight past "define rape" and into, "some women like rape" territory.:wow: