And you thought we was done? EVEN MORE GAMES for Xbots to play

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
are you excited for this?
I like to try games and make an informed decision. I'll likely try 5 of these titties and I'm certain I'll enjoy at least 2. I don't anticipate any game being fantastic but that's regular. Then I ended up loving a game I wouldn't have normally tried.

I'm excited for that to happen :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like to try games and make an informed decision. I'll likely try 5 of these titties and I'm certain I'll enjoy at least 2. I don't anticipate any game being fantastic but that's regular. Then I ended up loving a game I wouldn't have normally tried.

I'm excited for that to happen :manny:

I dont understand why you limit yourself to only trying games on gamepass, these games are like a couple bucks on any store

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I dont understand why you limit yourself to only trying games on gamepass, these games are like a couple bucks on any store
Gizmo, you haven't played Psychonauts 2 because you said you couldn't afford it after buying Deathloop and Kena. You also raved about Hades.

All of that is GAMEPASS with Forza and Halo, B4Blood, Outriders, GTA SA, Tetris Effect, just to name the games you might know about because there's so many you wouldn't because you only play games you're told to play by people who don't share your gaming taste :dwillhuh:

The touryst, Flynn crimson, the messenger, the artful escape, the medium, Blair watch, echo generation, unsighted, these are more games that you would pay 30 each on switch but we got free and ate good.

Finally sir statistics say that gamepass members end up buying more games than they did before and I can cosign.

It takes two
Deaths door
FH4 Lego Champions dlc
I'm not even going to continue here, just know I've never bought more games in a year than this year. Haven't played this many in a year. Well, for a 2yr span I was bootleg King with the og Wii and around the time MW2 released on the 360. Other than that period, I've never gamed more in my life than now because of gamepass. And if my word isn't enough then look at the stats...

Xbox says Game Pass subscribers ‘spend 20% more overall’ | VGC

If the article isn't proof enough and my words are not enough, then ask anybody on this website (your peers) if they haven't done the same. If you ignore it, this post will be used to EXPOSE!!! The fact you're just a troll and nothing more. Which most figured anyway :therethere:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Game pass is it brehs:blessed:

fukk infinite and FH5 today
Im bout to find more shyt I never played :gladbron:
It'll always be there waiting, with new comers daily so you won't be in a Killzone 2 online situation where new players had no chance...

I don't forget nothing Sony stans :ufdup: