"and this is just a mixtape..." Lets be reality...all Weezy needs is a...

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
A focused mixtape to let nikkas know he still that nikka.

Imagine a No Ceilings or Drought 3 or Dedication 4 :ohmy:

He needs to do that and drop it on a certain date. Build up anticipation. We all know he still has it in him, but he needs to stop with the bs verses and go hard again.

Cmon Weezy, give us what we want :bow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
A focused mixtape to let nikkas know he still that nikka.

Imagine a No Ceilings or Drought 3 or Dedication 4 :ohmy:

He needs to do that and drop it on a certain date. Build up anticipation. We all know he still has it in him, but he needs to stop with the bs verses and go hard again.

Cmon Weezy, give us what we want :bow:

Your right on all counts.. However wayne doesn't have it in him anymore breh.:to: Sorry for the wait proved this.

Man i'll shoot a baby kitten to get a drought 4/dedication 4 :pacspit:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Weezy is so worn out.........i just have zero hype in my mind for this dude anymore

It seems like he just don't have that real fire in him anymore.....and he hasn't since tha carter 3. Plus his rhymes are too basic and elementary to not get boring as fukk after awhile.........

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Why is it so hard for people to accept that Wayne fell off and probably won't be back? 05-08 Lil Wayne was the perfect storm of hunger, intensity, dedication, and creativity but he doesn't inhabit that zone anymore, and he doesn't need to either. At that time he was validating his status as a heavyweight in the game. And now he can fall back and eat like crazy from YM and the fan base he grew in that time.

I guess I'm questioning his hunger but when you're taking over the rap game and infiltrating the pop charts too without having to do all the legwork, where's the incentive to be "best rapper alive"?