And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people keep bringing up that boston game..he has scored enough..thats not the problem..but that heat defense could actually shut down teams.

The Warriors are scoring damn near 10 fewer points than they did last round. Defense isn't really the problem either. The problem is that outside of Lebron they have no one that can create offense for themselves let alone anyone else.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Was watchin his "About Billions" shyts on YouTube...caint get dis wack shyt out mah head now:

:francis:

:heh:

I didnt mean to post that in here, I thought I was in the ring:dead:

"On Everything" is my cut:ahh:

Either get the mixtape "BandCamp or Die" here:

Or bump these videos:

:banderas:

#BandCamp...June 20th, let's get it:blessed:

adrien-broner-dancing-b4-fight.gif

200.gif

tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

:aboutbillions:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree...if the officiating in Cleveland leans Cavs way this shyt is a def. ratings pull...but even as a Cavs supporter...I don't want to see GS get cheated on some bullshyt either...these refs have fukked these playoffs all the way up...THE REFS PLAY TOO MUCH OF A ROLE...what kid has posters of them:mindblown:...I can't certify these finals no matter who wins, the tampering is just:rudy:

Can you really say its been that bad though,and you tellin me you wouldnt certify it if the cavs win:comeon:?

I havent seen anything leaning horribly either way,not as lopsided as ive seen in some nba games before....i can say overall they have been letting them play,nobodys talking about all the Lebron pushoffs,lowered shoulders,Mosgov travels the refs let go....you win some you lose some.

Consistency has never in my life been a strength of nba refs though,none of these games felt rigged to the point where i thought refs knew the outcome of who they wanted to win and refused to let it go any other way.

I feel like refs do things to stop momentum of a team,or help another team get back into the game where its interesting....but ive noticed that most of my life watching nba:patrice:

i feel like these refs have at least been staying out of it in the 4th pretty well,are u not entertained:blessed:?

i expect them to do what they can to give cleveland the advantage to win and then step away,but not enuff where you feel the game was tarnished on anything pivitol.

nba refs do have the hardest job,and no lebron shouldnt get the same calls as guys half his size ,same way shaq didnt:heh:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Brehs do you think starting the Hack-A-Iggy strategy in the 1st quarter would work for the Cavs? Stop the Warriors getting momentum and try build an early lead? They always collapse in the 4th quarter so it may be best to try and get a big lead before then.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs do you think starting the Hack-A-Iggy strategy in the 1st quarter would work for the Cavs? Stop the Warriors getting momentum and try build an early lead? They always collapse in the 4th quarter so it may be best to try and get a big lead before then.

Definitely worth a shot. Mucks the game up and allows them to rest.

Daps
The Warriors are scoring damn near 10 fewer points than they did last round. Defense isn't really the problem either. The problem is that outside of Lebron they have no one that can create offense for themselves let alone anyone else.

well offense is obviously the problem..since they are crippled as fukk without their number 2 & 3.

but still...the last 2 games the warriors have had their way, ESPECIALLY the 4th quarter.

i still think the cavs are gonna blow em out in game 6..but they are not winning a game 7 there.

Daps
Cleveland has to hold GS to sub 40% shooting to have a chance. Plus they have to miracle a way to score 90-95 points.

they gotta apply the same strategy gs is using against them..let curry shine..but keep the role players in check..start with that big mouth fakkit green..and barnes..cant let them have 10+ points each.

limit them and they will win

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Get in the penalty early for what? Then we can take Iggy out and put Livingston in and get to the line.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Get in the penalty early for what? Then we can take Iggy out and put Livingston in and get to the line.

Its win or nothing for them b, they have to come up with some diffrent as the last 2 games have not worked for them :yeshrug:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they gotta apply the same strategy gs is using against them..let curry shine..but keep the role players in check..start with that big mouth fakkit green..and barnes..cant let them have 10+ points each.

limit them and they will win

I've wondered if they shouldn't just give Steph whatever he wants and see what happens. Hope you can keep pace while he tires out, maybe he's less effective in the 4th and the other guys are cold.:yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Livingston can't space the floor and if it gets Iggy out of the game that's a win for the Cavs.
Cavs don't wanna go that route. You don't purposely get yourself in the penalty early. Livingston doesn't have to space the floor, all he has to do is run point for the wings to come off screens.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I've wondered if they shouldn't just give Steph whatever he wants and see what happens. Hope you can keep pace while he tires out, maybe he's less effective in the 4th and the other guys are cold.:yeshrug:
If they purposely give Steph open 3's Blatt will be working for the Dubs next year as Kerr's assistant.