And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
people keep bringing up that boston game..he has scored enough..thats not the problem..but that heat defense could actually shut down teams.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he shooting 39%. thats a part of the reason they are losing, his jumper is broke. Even if he is making only 2-3 more J's a game..thats the difference between having 40, and having 45+.

he not putting any real pressure on the D. they arent doubling him, and the rest of the team is spread out around the 3pt line. even when Kobe and Jordan were shooting poorly, they put pressure on the D. teams were still trying to double

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
ocbczDV.gif

Chef:cook: Filet Mignon:eat: that Kangaroo Up:banderas:

...Punks Jump Up to Get Beat Down:troll:

Momma.. there goes that man....:francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Steph has loose/ careless handle in my opinion, he's lucky cats have to respect his Jumper.

Not really, he only really does that when it's just an iso. When there's not much space around him he restricts his movement. The only thing Steph does that's careless is passes

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Your first mistake was relying on jr and shump .
Injuries are injuries bruh...we got what we got:yeshrug:....we still gotta try to get em goin' like a old lawn mower tho...that blade just won't seem to turn tho:mjcry:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No need to pray,Joey Crawford will be there to make sure it goes to game 7:sas2:...lets see these dumb azz cavs fans claim about the refs then.

I do see the refs being inconsistent in certain games,i feel like they tryna keep the game close so it stays interesting up until the end of the game.....gotta keep those high ratings coming.

sometimes its worked in the cavs favor,other times in the warriors favor,seems like typical nba referreeing to me.
I agree...if the officiating in Cleveland leans Cavs way this shyt is a def. ratings pull...but even as a Cavs supporter...I don't want to see GS get cheated on some bullshyt either...these refs have fukked these playoffs all the way up...THE REFS PLAY TOO MUCH OF A ROLE...what kid has posters of them:mindblown:...I can't certify these finals no matter who wins, the tampering is just:rudy: