And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edub

Veteran
Daps
One thing I noticed is in the 4th, LeBron went full out ISO hero ball and tried to make it happen all by himself. In tight situations, you can see he doesn't really trust the other guys to come up big so he tries to do it all himself which has shown it doesn't really work.

At the same time you cant really blame him when his shooters are so inconsistent :ld: I honestly think if Irving and Love were healthy they would have won this series.

But it doesn't matter too much as Cleveland are pretty much guaranteed to be in the Finals again next year. Learn from your mistakes...:yeshrug:
He has to play calm and create like he does in the first quarter...I agree

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
Bron is going to need to have one game where his jumper is actually falling. Maybe he needs to go to the arena hours before the game to shoot around and get his rhythm going

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Bron is trying and I can tell he wants it but the shyt is hard to do.

Warriors are balling and thats all well and good. Good for em.

I just hate all the backlash Lebron is going to face for this should they lose.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly...I think the small ball was to get Shump and JR going...them dudes gotta step up...how many defensive switches did they get burnt on together...like how!?...dem nikkas been playing together in NY for years:mindblown:
Your first mistake was relying on jr and shump .

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I wouldn't be surprise if Bron have a game 6 like he did against Boston a few years ago. Yea he's been getting 40, but he might have to a dominant type of game where he gets 45-48, having a high percentage shooting game and getting to the line for about 15 to 18 free throws. Still gonna need the rest of the team to get about 50-60+ and play tough d & rebound. Even then they still might not be enough to pull it off.

Superstar
Daps
@houston911 , @Brooklynzson , or @cook could one of y'all delete that @Wiirdo (fitting name) dudes post in here and possibly give dude the ban hammer? I don't even want to begin to think about how he came across that gif or why any hetero male would find that remotely funny :francis:.

*Disables images for the time being*

Gif was trash but relax :heh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprise if Bron have a game 6 like he did against Boston a few years ago. Yea he's been getting 40, but he might have to a dominant type of game where he gets 45-48, having a high percentage shooting game and getting to the line for about 15 to 18 free throws. Still gonna need the rest of the team to get about 50-60+ and play tough d & rebound. Even then they still might not be enough to pull it off.

that lebron is dead

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Gif was homo but relax :heh:

*Fixed, and nah I won't relax. My visuals have a low tolerance for that suspect shyt. I didn't click the threads on here that decided to make that shyt a topic of discussion, so naturally, I didn't come in this thread to see a 'meme' made out of it. I was just scrolling through the thread & that garbage caught me completely off guard :mjcry:.