And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
People see what they want to, I guess. :manny:

Warriors have been treated with kid gloves all season

As a warriors fan, I've seen the shift in officiating, particularly in the first round. But that's long gone and they're calling this series old school where getting hammered is just incidental contact.

Lebron knocked curry off his feet and it was called incidental contact. :mjlol: I'm not complaining though because the refs are even handed. You can go through each game, play by play, and my best estimate is that the non-calls and missed calls are even.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Even if you stick your head in the sand like a good little boy and deny the officiating bias, it's STILL the easiest run in the history of sports.

Why don't you name me the last championship team that managed to avoid all their most difficult potential opponents, through no fault of their own but through sheer dumb luck, and also every opponent in every round was crippled by game-changing injuries to key players while the eventual champs had none.

Give me the list. Until then, fukk off.
Warriors definitely have an asterisk if they win. No love no kyrie no debate.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EarnestOrderlyKoodoo.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like what? Don't really matter, that Game 4 loss Cavs were 4-27 from 3. THAT was the fukkin problem not Iguadala
Like going small :dahell:

The Cavs were never a great 3pt shooting team and Warriors have one of the best defenses in the league... They weren't gonna shoot lights out regardless.

The problem was that Warriors tightened up on the defensive rebounding and controlled the pace

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like going small :dahell:

The Cavs were never a great 3pt shooting team and Warriors have one of the best defenses in the league... They weren't gonna shoot lights out regardless.

The problem was that Warriors tightened up on the defensive rebounding and controlled the pace
They didn't tighten up on rebounding, Cavs just took out the bigs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They didn't tighten up on rebounding, Cavs just took out the bigs
When your PG is getting 6 rebounds they're doing something called team rebounding... They tightened up on the glass bruh along with the fact that small ball has removed the bigs from being on the floor at the same time

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Its not a baseless claim, its a fact of reality. Warriors made it to the finals without having to play the Spurs, the Clippers or the Thunder. That alone is some once in a lifetime shyt. Warriors have had no injuries annd every team that they did play had major injuries to major starters, including a finals matchup with a Cavs team that is absolutely crippled. These are facts.

Then there's the official bias, which has been discussed and will be discussed for years to come, as it was in 06 and 02.

You cant name any other team that has had this run of good fortune, yet you want to claim me pointing it out is "baseless" and "wrong." Your objection with nothing to point to as a counterpoint is what's baseless.

Talk to me when you have a point to make or you're interested in accepting reality. Until then you can keep talking to yourself.
Blame warriors that Chris paul allowed josh smith,Corey brewer and jason terry to turn up on them. Stupid nikka. 5 years from now nobody will give a fukk about who warriors didnt play. They will be champions.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
One thing I noticed is in the 4th, LeBron went full out ISO hero ball and tried to make it happen all by himself. In tight situations, you can see he doesn't really trust the other guys to come up big so he tries to do it all himself which has shown it doesn't really work.

At the same time you cant really blame him when his shooters are so inconsistent :ld: I honestly think if Irving and Love were healthy they would have won this series.

But it doesn't matter too much as Cleveland are pretty much guaranteed to be in the Finals again next year. Learn from your mistakes...:yeshrug:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
@houston911 , @Brooklynzson , or @cook could one of y'all delete that @Wiirdo (fitting name) dudes post in here and possibly give dude the ban hammer? I don't even want to begin to think about how he came across that gif or why any hetero male would find that remotely funny :francis:.

*Disables images for the time being*

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Because it shows he doesn't care about the coaching or the team. He doesn't say oh, I have confidence in the guys around me and myself to get the job done.

He treats them like they're garbage and they play like it. If they mess up he yells at them. If he messes up, he yells at them. This quote just goes to show you the level of selfishness he's displayed since he came back to Cleveland. He knows the media will back his every move and deflect the blame. I'm not saying he's not the best in the world but he's quit on his teammates which is why he has the ball all game. They blame everyone for not making shots but how can you get in rhythm with a guy dribbling the ball for 18 seconds a possession?
Like what? Don't really matter, that Game 4 loss Cavs were 4-27 from 3. THAT was the fukkin problem not Iguadala
honestly...I think the small ball was to get Shump and JR going...them dudes gotta step up...how many defensive switches did they get burnt on together...like how!?...dem nikkas been playing together in NY for years:mindblown: