And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because it shows he doesn't care about the coaching or the team. He doesn't say oh, I have confidence in the guys around me and myself to get the job done.

He treats them like they're garbage and they play like it. If they mess up he yells at them. If he messes up, he yells at them. This quote just goes to show you the level of selfishness he's displayed since he came back to Cleveland. He knows the media will back his every move and deflect the blame. I'm not saying he's not the best in the world but he's quit on his teammates which is why he has the ball all game. They blame everyone for not making shots but how can you get in rhythm with a guy dribbling the ball for 18 seconds a possession?
Shut up

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Make a baseless claim and ask someone else to prove it wrong brehs.
Its not a baseless claim, its a fact of reality. Warriors made it to the finals without having to play the Spurs, the Clippers or the Thunder. That alone is some once in a lifetime shyt. Warriors have had no injuries annd every team that they did play had major injuries to major starters, including a finals matchup with a Cavs team that is absolutely crippled. These are facts.

Then there's the official bias, which has been discussed and will be discussed for years to come, as it was in 06 and 02.

You cant name any other team that has had this run of good fortune, yet you want to claim me pointing it out is "baseless" and "wrong." Your objection with nothing to point to as a counterpoint is what's baseless.

Talk to me when you have a point to make or you're interested in accepting reality. Until then you can keep talking to yourself.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Its not a baseless claim, its a fact of reality. Warriors made it to the finals without having to play the Spurs, the Clippers or the Thunder. That alone is some once in a lifetime shyt. Warriors have had no injuries annd every team that they did play had major injuries to major starters, including a finals matchup with a Cavs team that is absolutely crippled. These are facts.

Then there's the official bias, which has been discussed and will be discussed for years to come, as it was in 06 and 02.

You cant name any other team that has had this run of good fortune, yet you want to claim me pointing it out is "baseless" and "wrong." Your objection with nothing to point to as a counterpoint is what's baseless.

Talk to me when you have a point to make or you're interested in accepting reality. Until then you can keep talking to yourself.

You can't possibly be talking about this series. Both sides are getting away with excessive contact, but that's not bias, that's a particular method of officiating. I've seen Curry and Lebron get knocked in the back while driving and not get calls. I've seen both teams setting illegal screens. I've seen Lebrons defenders grabbing and Lebron shoving defenders. I've seen Tristan go over the back on numerous occasions and never get called.

Daps
You can't possibly be talking about this series. Both sides are getting away with excessive contact, but that's not bias, that's a particular method of officiating. I've seen Curry and Lebron get knocked in the back while driving and not get calls. I've seen both teams setting illegal screens. I've seen Lebrons defenders grabbing and Lebron shoving defenders. I've seen Tristan go over the back on numerous occasions and never get called.
This is what he replied with, when I argued the same -
My final comment on the matter: You acknowledge the most blatant calls against Cavs because a) to deny them would be pointless, they're so obvious they're not up for debate and b) it allows you to build this farcical "both sides were bad" argument to try to shift the narrative from what actually happened. You're like a casual racist that acknowledges terrible transgressions against people of color, as long as you get to add the caviat of "white people get discriminated against too" so you can shift the narrative to a more workable and generic "everyone has to deal with tough times" refrain and away from the actual reality of the situation.
:heh:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
If I'm Cleveland I run 40 pick and rolls with Bron and mozgov next game.. All good things happen off that action, especially when warriors are small.. Shooters are open, mozgov can dive on a double, or u really get the switches u want on a switch.. If we don't see this heavily, then we lose.. I'll quote this later for emphasis.. It's also better action then forcing the klay or steph pnr switch, because ur drawing the one shot blocker green out the paint.. Fukk

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
People see what they want to, I guess. :manny:

Warriors have been treated with kid gloves all season

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You're right, they avoided some serious competition but the fact remains; they had the best record in the league. That's not luck.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If I'm Cleveland I run 40 pick and rolls with Bron and mozgov next game.. All good things happen off that action, especially when warriors are small.. Shooters are open, mozgov can dive on a double, or u really get the switches u want on a switch.. If we don't see this heavily, then we lose.. I'll quote this later for emphasis.. It's also better action then forcing the klay or steph pnr switch, because ur drawing the one shot blocker green out the paint.. Fukk
I just really want a Game 7. I don't care who wins.