And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You're the one that's making the proclamation, not me - it's up to you to prove it - not just throw shyt at the wall to see if it sticks. If you don't have evidence for this claim then STFU.

:heh:
I dont have to lay anything out because its already common knowledge and simple reality - hell, you laid out a couple of the points for me. :heh: Complete idiot.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Watching this series is something else. What game was it where Mozgov didn't get minutes? But the Cavs still won?

So many dunks/lay ups in this game by the Warriors. Some were even And 1s. And Blatt has to find a way to (im reaching perhaps) get others off the bench in the game. I know the Cavs are short. And James goes to the bench all hell breaks loose. I know, Perkins,Miller, Jones, Marion. (like I said reaching) but the cavs have to find a way to improve their interior defense as well as get their bench in the game. ITS not a secret. Curry can have a off game, but its a possibility,(slim) the Warriors can still win. If James is having a off game.......Forget about it. Thompson does decent tonight from the line Tonight, JR smith was ugh Jr smith. Tho he was in his bag that first half, shame they didn't feed him in the second half. Shumpert, idk man. That lie up (I know I said lie) was god awful. He hit some shots, played defense. But idk.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm really not entirely sure why Cleveland went away from playing big. They have the advantage on the boards and second chance points. Yeah they got blown out in Game 4 but it had very little to do with their gameplan and more to do with the fact that the team was gassed and Bron was benched to start the 4th. By the time he got back in, the lead was insurmountable. Many people will pretend to ignore this but I remember most of this forum being under the impression that the Cavs were gonna win Game 4 when they came within 6 to end the 3rd and looked primed to strike. Blatt benching Bron was just :dwillhuh:

Cle got eaten going small today.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Only to delusional idiots like yourself. Like I said - provide sufficient evidence that supports your claim or STFU. :ehh:
Even if you stick your head in the sand like a good little boy and deny the officiating bias, it's STILL the easiest run in the history of sports.

Why don't you name me the last championship team that managed to avoid all their most difficult potential opponents, through no fault of their own but through sheer dumb luck, and also every opponent in every round was crippled by game-changing injuries to key players while the eventual champs had none.

Give me the list. Until then, fukk off.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm really not entirely sure why Cleveland went away from playing big. They have the advantage on the boards and second chance points. Yeah they got blown out in Game 4 but it had very little to do with their gameplan and more to do with the fact that the team was gassed and Bron was benched to start the 4th. By the time he got back in, the lead was insurmountable. Many people will pretend to ignore this but I remember most of this forum being under the impression that the Cavs were gonna win Game 4 when they came within 6 to end the 3rd and looked primed to strike. Blatt benching Bron was just :dwillhuh:

Cle got eaten going small today.
Nah, you gotta rest Lebron breh. There's no way around it. It's never gonna be a good time.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not anymore.

Small ball actually helped them stay in the game tonight. As key as those bigs are for the Cavs, you can't play them both on the floor at the same time anymore.

Kerr made the correct adjustments.

Only reason Cavs stayed in the games period was Thompson and Mosgov offensive rebounding and 2nd chance points. They not getting those anymore as much...

Them bigs gonna get wore out if the pace is fast.
I don't understand why Cleveland changed the game plan just because Iguadala had a decent game.

Daps
Even if you stick your head in the sand like a good little boy and deny the officiating bias, it's STILL the easiest run in the history of sports.

Why don't you name me the last championship team that managed to avoid all their most difficult potential opponents, through no fault of their own but through sheer dumb luck, and also every opponent in every round was crippled by game-changing injuries to key players while the eventual champs had none.

Give me the list. Until then, fukk off.
You don't even follow all "sports", let alone know the complete history of the ones you do. Your claim is based on nothing, just like most of your NBA observations.