And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Honestly i think they already ruined the series by playing tristan thompson in front of him.

It's not one or the other. Both of them are inhaling rebounds and defensive rebounding has been the warriors biggest problem.

Myers better get a replacement for Bogut this offseason. I wonder if we can trade Bogut for whiteside:JJ:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
He hasn't scored on his own barely...

It's usually some dumpoff from Lebron or some put back... And it's not enough

Better than tristan thompson who can't make simple lay ups and watching Steph Curry shoot 3's in his face.

Daps
It's only an advantage if they can punish GS for going small.. THEY CAN'T.. they are not those kind of bigs.. theyre just hustle guys

And Mozgov is decent no lie, but he's not consistent and hes not fast enough to guard the smaller players... and they don't punish GS for going small on the offensive end, they just dump to Lebron and see what he's gonna do

Like I just said, theyre not punishing GS for going small. Eventually all the rebounding and shyt gonna slow down because GS gonna start hitting shots and those bigs are gonna get tired... Then what?
I'm not going to reiterate the same points in different ways - this is all that needs to be said -
Its simple IMO. With mozgov the cavs have a small chance, without mozgov the cavs have no chance IMO :manny:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I think more than likely Cleveland will get a big game from the supporting cast to force a game 7. Especially since the role players always play better at home.

:usure: From who exactly?

At this point, the best they can just hope for is JR not having a brain lapse and Shump not playing like a bytch :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not going to reiterate the same points in different ways - this is all that needs to be said -
Then fukking don't nikka I'm explaining to your ass why they doing the shyt. Not my fault if you can't comprehend..

"Bu bu but why aren't they going big..."

Like they million dollar coach didn't think about that shyt

Daps
Then fukking don't nikka I'm explaining to your ass why they doing the shyt. Not my fault if you can't comprehend..

"Bu bu but why aren't they going big..."

Like they million dollar coach didn't think about that shyt
You don't know what you're talking about. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Every player has provided offense to get them into the Finals when Love and Kyrie were out. Obviously not in the same vein as LeBron - but they stepped up when they needed to, in order to get them this far. Still, that doesn't give you cause to discredit the Warriors. Like I said why does everyone have to be on opposing sides? Why can't we just simple say the Cavs would've had a better chance at winning if Love and Kyrie played - yet still give the Warriors credit for capping off a GREAT season?
They get the type of credit you would get for having the easiest run to a championship of all time, any sport. That is to say, not much.

Don't let me rain on your parade, though. Warriors fan.

Daps
They get the type of credit you would get for having the easiest run to a championship of all time, any sport. That is to say, not much.

Don't let me rain on your parade, though. Warriors fan.
Wrong.

You've been running a smear campaign against the Warriors, so I don't expect you to post with any common sense when it comes to this team. If it isn't the lack of competition, it's the refs and vice versa.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Wrong.

You've been running a smear campaign against the Warriors, so I don't expect you to post with any common sense when it comes to this team. If it isn't their lack of competition, it's the refs and vice versa.
If you disagree with the statement, make an argument. Otherwise shut up.