And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah but Lebron played bad. Goin small is playin right into Kerrs hands

in a sense, everything is "playing into kerr's hands" to be honest. the cavs are way out-gunned no matter who they put out there or what strategy they use. the warriors are more talented and have a deeper bench. outside of some epic collapse, i thought they'd win the series even before kyrie went down. after that, i don't see how anyone could think the cavs had a chance. the only argument was "yeah well, they have lebron" and yeah well, he's close to averaging a 40 point triple double in these finals and they struggled to even win the 2 games that they did and they could've easily lost those. it'd take a miracle for that one-man army shyt to beat the warriors in a 7 game series...and here we are...3-2 GS.

basketball aside, i'm not typically not into the whole milf thing but steph's mom though...dell curry fukking won.:ohlawd:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Spacing means nothin when you dont have shot makers and Bron was prolly on the block less in this game then any other game in this series

Lebron was shooting pretty well too, except in the clutch. This entire post season, the opposing teams have slowed him down when they've focused on him.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Breh I was flabbergasted when I saw Lebron give him an open corner 3 in the 1st and his shot hit off the side of the backboard.

Could you imagine if Jordan got BJ Armstrong or John Paxson a wide open corner 3 and it hit off the side of the backboard.

SMH
bruh its offensive how bad shunpert is on offense. Like me and my friends were legit getting mad at how terrible dude is in offense and we're not even cavs fans. :dead:

I get he's a defender but you gotta give SOME offense. This eraser head muhfukka can't do shyt. Even scrub ass dellevedova had a 20 point game. :laff:

The play where he shook (I forgot who it was) and he blew a wide open layup made me want to break my TV :dead:

Just shows you how you can make it to the league JUST being above average in 1 thing.

Why my mama ain't make me 6 ft 6 so I could make millions being a decent defender and scoring less than 10 ppg :mjcry:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
bruh its offensive how bad shunpert is on offense. Like me and my friends were legit getting mad at how terrible dude is in offense and we're not even cavs fans. :dead:

I get he's a defender but you gotta give SOME offense. This eraser head muhfukka can't do shyt. Even scrub ass dellevedova had a 20 point game. :laff:

The play where he shook (I forgot who it was) and he blew a wide open layup made me want to break my TV :dead:

Just shows you how you can make it to the league JUST being above average in 1 thing.

Why my mama ain't make me 6 ft 6 so I could make millions being a decent defender and scoring less than 10 ppg :mjcry:

Crazy thing is he hasn't been great on defense. He's gotten lost off the ball so many times during the series (especially tonight) He's good on the ball.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Because it shows he doesn't care about the coaching or the team. He doesn't say oh, I have confidence in the guys around me and myself to get the job done.

He treats them like they're garbage and they play like it. If they mess up he yells at them. If he messes up, he yells at them. This quote just goes to show you the level of selfishness he's displayed since he came back to Cleveland. He knows the media will back his every move and deflect the blame. I'm not saying he's not the best in the world but he's quit on his teammates which is why he has the ball all game. They blame everyone for not making shots but how can you get in rhythm with a guy dribbling the ball for 18 seconds a possession?
Dude treated Chalmers like a dog. He can't do that with anyone on this Cavs team because they won't accept it but if he could get away with it he would.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's their best hope. Mozgov needs to be playing more than nine minutes.
Not anymore.

Small ball actually helped them stay in the game tonight. As key as those bigs are for the Cavs, you can't play them both on the floor at the same time anymore.

Kerr made the correct adjustments.

Only reason Cavs stayed in the games period was Thompson and Mosgov offensive rebounding and 2nd chance points. They not getting those anymore as much...

Them bigs gonna get wore out if the pace is fast.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you breh, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing......

It just feels like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for Cleveland in terms of playing Mozgov at this point. If I was the coach I'd probably play Mozgov and just be happy to have the slower pace, run some possessions through him, dominating the offensive rebounds and not letting GS play at their pace and game with small ball vs small ball......but then there's him on defense in the PNR and also living with giving Iggy tons of space..

I dunno what the answer is breh.....
Play the percentages. There is no way in hell u beating gs going small ball. It's tempting but you got to remain big. Slow down the game and punish then. Going small makes no sense at all.