And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
To be fair to Shumpert he's carrying a lot of injuries that are affecting his play and confidence. I wouldn't doubt his heart. :manny:
You might have a point but I seen this before with him on the Knicks :manny:

Its the finals bruv. You may not get this opportunity again.

They don't even need huge games from him consistently and they're even putting guys on him to converve energy on the defensive side.

That's disrespectful as fukk :dead:

warriors basically saying "you ain't shyt and you ain't gonna do shyt because we know you shyt and you ain't gonna do nothing about it"

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Shumpert has to be playing one of the most bytchmade finals I've ever seen. :dead:

You can tell by his body language he is straight shook and wants NO PART of this finals :whoa:

Dude passing up open jump shots and layups :dead:

This why I said just double lebron because shumpert is scared as fukk out there.

He has to be one of the worst offensive guards in the league right now :laff:

Breh I was flabbergasted when I saw Lebron give him an open corner 3 in the 1st and his shot hit off the side of the backboard.

Could you imagine if Jordan got BJ Armstrong or John Paxson a wide open corner 3 and it hit off the side of the backboard.

SMH

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did he say dat was wrong? And is he not averaging double digit assists in dese Finals too?:huh:
Because it shows he doesn't care about the coaching or the team. He doesn't say oh, I have confidence in the guys around me and myself to get the job done.

He treats them like they're garbage and they play like it. If they mess up he yells at them. If he messes up, he yells at them. This quote just goes to show you the level of selfishness he's displayed since he came back to Cleveland. He knows the media will back his every move and deflect the blame. I'm not saying he's not the best in the world but he's quit on his teammates which is why he has the ball all game. They blame everyone for not making shots but how can you get in rhythm with a guy dribbling the ball for 18 seconds a possession?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Because it shows he doesn't care about the coaching or the team. He doesn't say oh, I have confidence in the guys around me and myself to get the job done.

He treats them like they're garbage and they play like it. If they mess up he yells at them. If he messes up, he yells at them. This quote just goes to show you the level of selfishness he's displayed since he came back to Cleveland. He knows the media will back his every move and deflect the blame. I'm not saying he's not the best in the world but he's quit on his teammates which is why he has the ball all game. They blame everyone for not making shots but how can you get in rhythm with a guy dribbling the ball for 18 seconds a possession?

:dead: