And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Too much small ball for Cleveland to handle and GS bench is better than Cleveland. Bron would need to average 45-48 pts for the Cavs to win.Kerr made the adjustments down 2-1 and in danger, now it's Blatt turn to make adjustments. Blatt should start playing everybody instead of trying to keep up with GS, that's not there game lose balls and offensive rebounds hurt them this game. Might as well play your bigs and hope they wear them down, contest inside shots, and hope your perimeter defense holds up.

Daps
Shumpert has to be playing one of the most bytchmade finals I've ever seen. :dead:

You can tell by his body language he is straight shook and wants NO PART of this finals :whoa:

Dude passing up open jump shots and layups :dead:

This why I said just double lebron because shumpert is scared as fukk out there.

He has to be one of the worst offensive guards in the league right now :laff:
To be fair to Shumpert he's carrying a lot of injuries that are affecting his play and confidence. I wouldn't doubt his heart. :manny:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
How about that chapped lipped gorilla jumping over Tristan thompsons back for the bound

Or MozGov jumping straight up in the air with both hands and getting hit with the foul...how bout Bron jumping str8 up with one hand and getting hit with the foul...the shyt don't stop cuz
ban this sore losing ass cac :camby:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Shumpert has to be playing one of the most bytchmade finals I've ever seen. :dead:

You can tell by his body language he is straight shook and wants NO PART of this finals :whoa:

Dude passing up open jump shots and layups :dead:

This why I said just double lebron because shumpert is scared as fukk out there.

He has to be one of the worst offensive guards in the league right now :laff:
Shumpert seems like the kind of guy that doesn't mind shooting when his team is winning but when they're down and there's more pressure he isn't the same. Everyone on Cleveland was playing well when they were up, once they got down the shots became more important therefore their confidence wavered. Everyone except LeBron.

Gobzilla

Banned
Daps
Allen Iverson>>>.LeBron James for real.

Allen Iverson got more heart than LeBron but all LeBron got too much helped unlike Iverson. People always giveing LeBrous too many pass/excuse unlike Iverson. LeBron got Wade, Bosh, Pat Riely that got him two rings then LeBronb got Kevin Love, Kyrie, JR, with the all traded involed that help Lebron so much.

Iverson never b!tching about it. Lebron got meida back him up unlike Iverson..

full

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas really trying to blame the refs for the loss for Lebron:bryan:

Let me use a lil logic in this thread sense it seems to be missing.

What seems more logical to you nikkas.. GS needing help to stay in the game despite having all three major pieces, fresher bodies, and the overall deeper/talented team...

Or does Lebron need help from the refs due to injuries, force-fed into being the "face" of the league, overall team being inferior, etc

like I said, if it wasn't for the refs Cavs would've got swept... No way was they letting the Golden Boy go out like that... If they let him go out at all