And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'm about to keep it 1,000,000 with you

Only reason cavs didn't get swept this series is because of refs :francis::mjlol:

Like theres no fukking agenda here for Lebron, that nikka in every other commercial
He's got a good agent...c'mon:manny:...the refs, players and NBA fans are tired of the KING Bron shyt...nikkas feel like half his offense comes from calls...akin to Harden and they NO-CALLED the fukk outta him too...but hey it is what it is:smugdraper:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts @Populair @Primetime21 @SuperCoolP_Cal

NBA serving rings to nikkas...or atleast the refs are...man I HOPE YALL WIN THIS SERIES tho(cuz it still ain't finished) cuz wit all this HELP to lose would be a great embarrassment :francis:
So since you want to play this game let's debate certain calls that you took issue with. I'll go first, Delly hooks Draymond's arm and pulls him down and it gets called a double foul. Now you go.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
66E99345-BB40-4C0F-8B15-92DA458F244A.png_zpsqbyi9o3x.jpeg

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
So since you want to play this game let's debate certain calls that you took issue with. I'll go first, Delly hooks Draymond's arm and pulls him down and it gets called a double foul. Now you go.

No point arguing with these conspiracy types. Officiating has been even handed so far. These dudes focus on a jersey grab (warriors are doing it alot) but ignore Lebron's shove-offs. They focus on the warriors moving screens (which they are getting away with) but ignore the Cavs moving screens (which they are getting away with).

Daps
No point arguing with these conspiracy types. Officiating has been even handed so far. These dudes focus on a jersey grab (warriors are doing it alot) but ignore Lebron's shove-offs. They focus on the warriors moving screens (which they are getting away with) but ignore the Cavs moving screens (which they are getting away with).
@GoddamnyamanProf :mjpls:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Delly's hand is held on a close out on curry for three...bruh I got plenty too:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Every player has provided offense to get them into the Finals when Love and Kyrie were out. Obviously not in the same vein as LeBron - but they stepped up when they needed to, in order to get them this far. Still, that doesn't give you cause to discredit the Warriors. Like I said why does everyone have to be on opposing sides? Why can't we just simple say the Cavs would've had a better chance at winning if Love and Kyrie played - yet still give the Warriors credit for capping off a GREAT season?
Breh the Cavs playing against eastern conference teams who are known to be offensively challenge :francis:

I will admit that I have a bias against this Warriors team, but that doesn't change how I feel that they got lucky all playoff long with key injuries on their opponents. And yes they are the best and deeper squad in the lrague:francis:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
They lost by 21... So they were -5 with him and -16 without him and in less minutes.. since he played more than half the game iirc

I hear you breh, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing......

It just feels like a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for Cleveland in terms of playing Mozgov at this point. If I was the coach I'd probably play Mozgov and just be happy to have the slower pace, run some possessions through him, dominating the offensive rebounds and not letting GS play at their pace and game with small ball vs small ball......but then there's him on defense in the PNR and also living with giving Iggy tons of space..

I dunno what the answer is breh.....

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allen Iverson>>>.LeBron James for real.

Allen Iverson got more heart than LeBron but all LeBron got too much helped unlike Iverson. People always giveing LeBrous too many pass/excuse unlike Iverson. LeBron got Wade, Bosh, Pat Riely that got him two rings then LeBronb got Kevin Love, Kyrie, JR, with the all traded involed that help Lebron so much.

Iverson never b!tching about it. Lebron got meida back him up unlike Iverson..