And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
You were a heat fan last year, now you're a cavs fan. You're a clown.
8CGC8FE.png

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
You know Bron puts up the stats and everybody is like talkin about he the king but i don't know..i don't feel the greatness from him :ld::yeshrug:that awe inspiring :wow:i should be getting just doesn't happen. I don't hate him though because i don't have the time to be hating somebody that doesn't even know i exist :heh:..it ain't until it's over though.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shump, Jr, and Delly have all given their fair share of performance in this series. How else did they even win 2 games? God knows I was seeing people talking about drafting a dellevadova and how the Knicks sucked for letting Jr and Shump go. Lebron relying so much on the post up is putting those other guys out of rhythm, it's ok to admit that.

:wtf:

They were hitting shots from lebron creating offense and they made their shots those wins, also the warriors missed alot of shots that they are making now, Breh why the hell would you want the ball out of Lebrons hands so you can get your roleplayers in a so called rhythm ?

What rhythm do you need to hit open jumpshots? with that strategy the cavs get swept :what:

Daps
Answer my question breh. I told you I will concede :francis:
Every player has provided offense to get them into the Finals when Love and Kyrie were out. Obviously not in the same vein as LeBron - but they stepped up when they needed to, in order to get them this far. Still, that doesn't give you cause to discredit the Warriors. Like I said why does everyone have to be on opposing sides? Why can't we just simple say the Cavs would've had a better chance at winning if Love and Kyrie played - yet still give the Warriors credit for capping off a GREAT season?