And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
His defense had fallen off since last years NBA Finals. He didn't play defense nearly as well as previous years. But, he's doing so much on offense.

An i'm just noticing this. Earlier in the game i posted that cats on here that was saying Bron was hiding on Defense after i saw him just swiping at people and not trying to take charges and etc. I didn't notice it in the other games but it stood out tonight. And yeah...he's doing a bunch on offense but they need him on both ends [ex...the soccer slide into Curry in game 3 that motivated the team and killed the GS comeback attempt].

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka you want shump, JR, and Delly to have the ball in their hands vs Steph, Klay and Iggi, barnes? :dwillhuh:

Bruh cmon just say you dont like bron, this is not about basketball.

Shump, Jr, and Delly have all given their fair share of performance in this series. How else did they even win 2 games? God knows I was seeing people talking about drafting a dellevadova and how the Knicks sucked for letting Jr and Shump go. Lebron relying so much on the post up is putting those other guys out of rhythm, it's ok to admit that.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Warriors bench deserve the MVP trophy :mjcry:

All season, I've watched Barbosa and Livingston come into the game and turn into pests on both ends of the floor. Barbosa particularly throws off players like JR Smith. Then Livingston will calmly post up and hit a fadeaway.

Daps
That's what I'm saying! Not losing your major pieces that you invested the most time and money into is part of the game, the Celtics didn't lose them because they knew they weren't capable of playing 40+ minutes a game, so the successful GM and Coaches got players that would alleviate the pressures.
Did you conveniently forget about Garnett getting injured in 2009, costing them a chance at going to a second straight Finals and potentially winning another title, when they lose to the Magic in the second round?
Meanwhile the Cav's front office is a complete disaster, and always has been. They didn't help their star players, they threw them to the wolves and they got injured.
This is bullshyt.

Heading into next season they'll have one of strongest cores/immediate rosters in the league.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Stop dancin?

The overarching point to all this is - you can't discredit GS for what they've accomplished all throughout the regular season and playoffs. Yes, the Cavs would've had a better chance at winning if they had Kyrie and Love, but not at the cost that causes one to use an asterisk or push any sort of smear campaign against the Warriors.
But we fukking can. Name a team they played that didn't have major fukking injuries after the fi
To add onto this - you can believe that the Cavs would have had a better shot at winning if they were healthy and still give Warriors props for what they've accomplished. Why do we have to be on opposing sides? Why do we have to keep using excuses for not giving the Warriors credit? There's been an influx of bullshyt at every corner during the regular season and postseason trying to take shine away from Curry and dem.
Breh name one player on the Cavs beside LBJ that provided any offense for the Cavs a
in the second half and I will concede