And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
That's what I'm saying! Not losing your major pieces that you invested the most time and money into is part of the game, the Celtics didn't lose them because they knew they weren't capable of playing 40+ minutes a game, so the successful GM and Coaches got players that would alleviate the pressures.
Meanwhile the Cav's front office is a complete disaster, and always has been. They didn't help their star players, they threw them to the wolves and they got injured.
Love and Kyrie's injuries have nothing to do with minutes. Love is out because Olynyk pulled his arm and Kyrie is out because Klay Thomson knocked his knee out

Daps
BReh just say you bias towards this warriors team niggq. You really don't see how this is a better series if the Cavs have Kyrie and Love :beli:

Them nikkas making it a series with Bron vs 5 nikkas
To add onto this - you can believe that the Cavs would have had a better shot at winning if they were healthy and still give Warriors props for what they've accomplished. Why do we have to be on opposing sides? Why do we have to keep using excuses for not giving the Warriors credit? There's been an influx of bullshyt at every corner during the regular season and postseason trying to take shine away from Curry and dem.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They had no answer for him but he was -5 while on the court....

At this point Cleveland is just drawing dead when you have to depend on JR Smith/Shump/Delly being the key to win...
They lost by 21... So they were -5 with him and -16 without him and in less minutes.. since he played more than half the game iirc

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok my nikka:shaq2:...keepin it 100...of all the teams out west I'd rather see GS win than any...but this shyt is a sham tho...I hate sayin it myself cuz I'm always shaming the NFL and reppin the NBA...but this series is full of :duck:
I'm about to keep it 1,000,000 with you

Only reason cavs didn't get swept this series is because of refs :francis::mjlol:

Like theres no fukking agenda here for Lebron, that nikka in every other commercial

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Even in Miami when he had better supporting cast he won, when wade declined and bosh was ineffective thats when you saw problems arise :manny:

Last year during the finals, I was utterly confused why they didn't run the offense through Bosh in the post. Again, I blamed Spoelstra. And Spoelstra is party at fault. The heat kept running the same non-effective offense every game. Sound familiar?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Who fouled LeBron? All I see that nikka doing is playing football by running over people and stiff arming with EVERY SHOT HE TAKES

He's just emulating his hero :troll:

18065544-mmmain.jpg