And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Lebrons efficiency has been poor because his supporting cast is worst that its ever been, he has to create and distribute for everyone.

Understand I respect Lebron and am far from a hater. But i've finally had to admit his wounds are partially self-inflicted. I thought his run in MIami was all SPoelstra's fault (lack of offensive creativity). But Lebron apparently like it that way.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't even talking about when Lebron is on the bench.

How is the rest of the Cavs supposed to get into a good offense when from the start of the game, Lebron has to run shyt his way? Basically what I'm saying is that Coach Lebron ain't shyt? :manny:

My nikka you want shump, JR, and Delly to have the ball in their hands vs Steph, Klay and Iggi, barnes? :dwillhuh:

Bruh cmon just say you dont like bron, this is not about basketball.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
CGLylEHUoAIAJKO.jpg
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
We ain't talkin bout da first round, nikka.

We talmbout da Finals vs a team without 2 of its all-star starters.

Stop dancin, fam. :stopitslime:
Stop dancin?

The overarching point to all this is - you can't discredit GS for what they've accomplished all throughout the regular season and playoffs. Yes, the Cavs would've had a better chance at winning if they had Kyrie and Love, but not at the cost that causes one to use an asterisk or push any sort of smear campaign against the Warriors.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's what I'm saying! Not losing your major pieces that you invested the most time and money into is part of the game, the Celtics didn't lose them because they knew they weren't capable of playing 40+ minutes a game, so the successful GM and Coaches got players that would alleviate the pressures.

Meanwhile the Cav's front office is a complete disaster, and always has been. They didn't help their star players, they threw them to the wolves and they got injured.
Pun intended?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Understand I respect Lebron and am far from a hater. But i've finally had to admit his wounds are partially self-inflicted. I thought his run in MIami was all SPoelstra's fault (lack of offensive creativity). But Lebron apparently like it that way.

Even in Miami when he had better supporting cast he won, when wade declined and bosh was ineffective thats when you saw problems arise :manny:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Thats what im saying :dead:

When bron goes to the bench this team is the worst team in the league, your second best offensive player is JR :huhldup:

Look its ok to not like bron but dont hate on greatness :yeshrug:
The crazy thing is Shumpert has good moves, he just finish.

His defense on Klay has been good but its negated by his terrible offense. dude is like a finishing ability away from getting that 10-13mill contract :snoop: