And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Exactly. How is the rest of the Cavs supposed to get in a rhythm if he is holding the ball all the time when he's on the court.
You Dumb fukk nikkas. What happen last game Bron didn't shoot 30 plus times. Them nikkas lost by 20. Who the fukk else on the b Cavs gone win :beli:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sit Lebron down for 30 seconds, GS goes on a 6-0 run. Kill yourself you sound retarded

I wasn't even talking about when Lebron is on the bench.
Breh are we watching the same game? :dwillhuh:

you want the ball in shump and JRs hands? Delly? i dont understand you nikkas yall want them to play space and pace with a team that is the best at that and one that is much more talented than them in all facets of the game? :dwillhuh:

How is the rest of the Cavs supposed to get into a good offense when from the start of the game, Lebron has to run shyt his way? Basically what I'm saying is that Coach Lebron ain't shyt? :manny:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
this one gotta be on Blatts shoulders for not playing Mosgov,not sure of they wouldve won,but they had no answer for em last game.

They had no answer for him but he was -5 while on the court....

At this point Cleveland is just drawing dead when you have to depend on JR Smith/Shump/Delly being the key to win...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
But it's empty inefficient points...that's what i'm saying. Bron should have took over the game...really took it over but he didn't. You could tell by his body language he didn't. Remember evil looking Bron from a few years ago vs the Celtics that zoned out...that's where he needed to be.

lebron-james-looking-like-tad.jpg

Instead he's scoring buckets that don't matter at the end of the day because he's having lapses on Defense. So fukk what he's doing on offense if he's playing swiper no swiping defense for the most part.
His defense had fallen off since last years NBA Finals. He didn't play defense nearly as well as previous years. But, he's doing so much on offense.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sort of. Offensive rebounding has been their key. Lebron has been playing below his efficiency standard, but his bigs get huge rebounds. It worked against teams with poor offenses.

Cavs overachieved even winning twice and Lebron has been a beast. But the Cavs cannot win long term if Lebron doesn't change. Iso-ball is dead. DEAD

Lebrons efficiency has been poor because his supporting cast is worst that its ever been, he has to create and distribute for everyone.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No... theyre the Cavs :mjpls:

Lebron stains complaining about refs :bryan:
Ok my nikka:shaq2:...keepin it 100...of all the teams out west I'd rather see GS win than any...but this shyt is a sham tho...I hate sayin it myself cuz I'm always shaming the NFL and reppin the NBA...but this series is full of :duck:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
they pressing blatt...not mad, moz could easily be playing more at 5..u can go small ball and still play him...this game 6 , man, can let another team pop bottles in ur building...james jones mins were worthless tonight..wouldnt hve minded seeing what corpse of matrix would do