And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Yall said this same stuff in 2011. "NBA won't let the mavs win on miami home court because Disney stands to make ____ million if it goes 7". Yea alright, see Yall tuesday

Didn't say Cavs would win Game 6, but I would not be surprised to see some ref fukkery in Game 6 in Cavs favor if the game is close in the 4th

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If they keep Love, they need to learn to use him better. I'm not sure that money isn't better spent on a few high quality role players. Kyrie needs to get healthy though and stay healthy. Too many all star level PG's are getting injured :mjcry:
They won't use him better because Kyrie and Bron will not pass the ball.

They already take shots from each other.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Breh are we watching the same game? :dwillhuh:

you want the ball in shump and JRs hands? Delly? i dont understand you nikkas yall want them to play space and pace with a team that is the best at that and one that is much more talented than them in all facets of the game? :dwillhuh:
Bruh, even I thought after the first few games bron need to swing the ball more so maybe these guys can get going, then weve seen games 3-5.

Delly can barely dribble and shumpert is scared of layups:deadmanny:

Dont see how anyone can say lebron needs to give up the ball, 2 of them cant do anything and Jr is hit or miss right now

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
were talking about this series breh not next season, ISObron got them to the finals..

Look at this team when lebron steps off the court, thats all you need to know.

Sort of. Offensive rebounding has been their key. Lebron has been playing below his efficiency standard, but his bigs get huge rebounds. It worked against teams with poor offenses.

Cavs overachieved even winning twice and Lebron has been a beast. But the Cavs cannot win long term if Lebron doesn't change. Iso-ball is dead. DEAD

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Damn shame Kyrie and Love aint playing though. This series would be over in 5.

Basketball gods did us dirty this finals.
:stopitslime:
If Kyrie was playing, Curry would have average more points in this series. Also, Love would have been another Bosh 2.0 against the Warriors, standing around the three-point line while waiting for Lebron's kick out pass, which could possibly turn into a turnover by number one defense in the league.

Give the Warriors props. I think they would have still won the series if Kyrie and Love, because Kerr would have made the proper adjustment to fit the match-up.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How far would the Celtics have got if they lost TWO of Garnett/Pierce/Allen in the playoffs? How many players on those Celtics squads could actually step up and replicate the output of Garnett/Pierce/Allen?
That's what I'm saying! Not losing your major pieces that you invested the most time and money into is part of the game, the Celtics didn't lose them because they knew they weren't capable of playing 40+ minutes a game, so the successful GM and Coaches got players that would alleviate the pressures.

Meanwhile the Cav's front office is a complete disaster, and always has been. They didn't help their star players, they threw them to the wolves and they got injured.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, even I thought after the first few games bron need to swing the ball more so maybe these guys can get going, then weve seen games 3-5.

Delly can barely dribble and shumpert is scared of layups:deadmanny:

Dont see how anyone can say lebron needs to give up the ball, 2 of them cant do anything and Jr is hit or miss right now

Thats what im saying :dead:

When bron goes to the bench this team is the worst team in the league, your second best offensive player is JR :huhldup:

Look its ok to not like bron but dont hate on greatness :yeshrug: