And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Breh he was dishing to Russian Mag all last game dude had 28 points. He is hurting them more than anything he holds the fukking ball too much I am sorry
nikka what part don't you get about Bron being the only constant weapon the Cavs have? :WTF:

He's the ONLY player on this squad at the moment that can control the tempo of the game and create his own offense while getting others involved. He's done everything this series. And y'all nikkas still jump through mental hoops to hate this man.:notserious:

He's up against a more talented and deeper squad than his own that can throw multiple weapons at you. He's done everything anyone can this series short of scoring 100 points.

But that ain't enough for y'all. This nikka gotta walk on water for y'all to stop hatin. shyt is just:scust:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. How is the rest of the Cavs supposed to get in a rhythm if he is holding the ball all the time when he's on the court.

Breh are we watching the same game? :dwillhuh:

you want the ball in shump and JRs hands? Delly? i dont understand you nikkas yall want them to play space and pace with a team that is the best at that and one that is much more talented than them in all facets of the game? :dwillhuh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You GS stans neggin n shyt...I don't give a fukk...ya'll don't get I'M WIT DA SHYTS TONIGHT, fukk you, hammer and his hammer pants, them el debarge rejects ya'll got out there on the court, and all them Cacs and Jackie Chans in the stands...STR8 like dat nikka:shaq:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ok? Doesn't mean he's not a better defender than Kyrie. You can't out gun Golden State. You're playing their game.

Breh, having Kyrie on the court would've helped them immensely, the Delly hype train is gone. That boy Curry just lit his ass up for 37, so he can't be that much of a better defender than Kyrie.

Daps
I'm saying the GM's couldn't find bench guys to take any of the pressure off their big 3 and Blatt's coaching put them in a position to have two of their stars injured. Having two stars out for months, missing opportunities for Finals playoff experience isn't setting yourself up for the future. How many free agents do the Cavs have?.
:dahell:

This doesn't make any sense. Weren't you watching the Cavs in the second half of the season?

Compare this to the original Big 3, 08 Celtics. Not only did Danny Ainge (gm of the year that year) pull in 3 star players, starting you had Perkins, a good draft with Rondo, and the bench was packed with players like Glen Davis, Tony Allen, in addition they had a democratic coach. Meanwhile, the Cavs didn't fill up their bench, traded their good draft for the superstars, and the bench you have JR Smith and Shumpert, who aren't taking any defensive pressures off of the stars of the team, their roles are point scoring - which they don't need, because they have a train at the PF capable of storming the paint anytime he wants when he's not tired, but he is tired, because he doesn't have any defensive back up, which is why he's fatigued and 2 of their other stars are injured.
How far would the Celtics have got if they lost TWO of Garnett/Pierce/Allen in the playoffs? How many players on those Celtics squads could actually step up and replicate the output of Garnett/Pierce/Allen?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't shyt on bron, but he's developed bad habits that are costly long term. Claiming he has to play ISOBRON because KYrie and Love are injured is strange given that he preferred ISOBRON the team was healthy. I was saying this before when the cavs were healthy.

Cavs live or die by ISOBROn this season, but next year, Lebron better buy into an actual offense. Spurs played him 3 times in the finals and that allowed Pops to set the blueprint for beating him. Lebron is not adjusting.

were talking about this series breh not next season, ISObron got them to the finals..

Look at this team when lebron steps off the court, thats all you need to know.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
They have no future.

Kyrie is made of wet tissue.

Love is too young and too good to spend his prime being a spot up 3 point shooter. He's gone.

They will foolishly overpay Tristan Thompson.

If they keep Love, they need to learn to use him better. I'm not sure that money isn't better spent on a few high quality role players. Kyrie needs to get healthy though and stay healthy. Too many all star level PG's are getting injured :mjcry:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What otha player can go to da Finals wit 2 of his all-star starters out...against da best team in da league...average 40-12-10.. playin da most minutes...and still be blamed for dem losin?

Textbook insanity. :pachaha::wow:

Anyway, Cavs been playin their hearts out inspite of it all. Much respect to dat squad. :obama:

You suck too much cock.