And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lebron shot 19 times more than anyone else. "but he makes his teammates better". Dude has the ball 90% of the time, but you blame the rest of the team.:mjlol:

Exactly. How is the rest of the Cavs supposed to get in a rhythm if he is holding the ball all the time when he's on the court.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
But my nikka who else you want with the ball in their hands? bruh im a mavs fan and i shyt on bron too but some of these arguments :wtf:

I don't shyt on bron, but he's developed bad habits that are costly long term. Claiming he has to play ISOBRON because KYrie and Love are injured is strange given that he preferred ISOBRON the team was healthy. I was saying this before when the cavs were healthy.

Cavs live or die by ISOBROn this season, but next year, Lebron better buy into an actual offense. Spurs played him 3 times in the finals and that allowed Pops to set the blueprint for beating him. Lebron is not adjusting.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
these media folks got about 5 more years of life left
be a "professional" reporter and ask a muthafukkin MVP player who has a chance to get his first title and a city their 1st in like 40 years some simple ass kindergarten shyt like "how bad do you want this?":skip:

lil Riley should be out there causin mayhem right now :birdman: