And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You can't tell me the NBA isn't rigged, they knew the cavs were built to win this year with the big 3, but needed to make this half breed the face of the league, and so all of a sudden Bron's two other helpers go down with "freak" injuries........:rudy:

I'm done.............:dead:

:fukkbreh::yowtf:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Stpeh curry dancing and shooting step back 3s is team ball :dwillhuh:

I dont get these nikkas who else is supposed to shoot or handle the ball? :dwillhuh:

Its ok to hate a guy but dont try to rationalize it :dwillhuh:

Curry is not stopping the ball. He breaks the offense occasionally, and it usually breaks the game open.

I'll admit, as a warriors fan, I had doubts about curry, but he's been absurdly flexible. I think he only had one 50 point game this season even though he has the ability to get 50 pretty easily.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Cavs need a lot of help going forward. Letting Lebron be GM and bring in his dinosaur teammates while pushing young guys who don't fit into his style of play out the door to chase a ring may not have not been the best move
Maybe he should try letting the GM's gm and the coaches coach for once.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already fixed this series, its really ashame, why I don't respect sports to begin with, fun in one aspect, but then when you start hearing stuff, such as the steroids in Baseball, cheating scnadals in football, and biased refs exposed in the NBA, betting and all that shyt, makes me sick..........:scust:

All sports became rigged once betting became legal. It is what it is at this point. Even my teams have become winners off fukkery

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry is not stopping the ball. He breaks the offense occasionally, and it usually breaks the game open.

I'll admit, as a warriors fan, I had doubts about curry, but he's been absurdly flexible. I think he only had one 50 point game this season even though he has the ability to get 50 pretty easily.

But my nikka who else you want with the ball in their hands? bruh im a mavs fan and i shyt on bron too but some of these arguments :wtf:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dudes have tried to discredit the Warriors every step of the way. Even the nerve to say they were EXPOSED in the first round when they swept the Pelicans.

We ain't talkin bout da first round, nikka.

We talmbout da Finals vs a team without 2 of its all-star starters.

Stop dancin, fam. :stopitslime: