And.... So it starts, scalebound delayed to 2017:sadcam:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Couldn't even make it out the first week of the year, and games already getting delayed. :smh:

Scalebound was one of my most anticipated this year too.:sadcam:

So, taking bets on what game gets delayed next... Horizon? The last Gaurdian?, will Gears and mass effect make 2016?....who's next?

FewColdAquaticleech.gif

It's so beautiful brehs :wow: :mjcry:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had no doubt this was getting delayed. Didn't think it would be 2017 though.:wow:

2016 is the year of fighters for me, once SFV and Killer Instinct season 3 drop I'm set for the rest of the year.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think Horizon will make it by year's end. Even tho it's been in development forever, Last Guardian probably won't make it this year. I'd be happy to be proven wrong tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On microsofts side, I can see crackdown 3 being pushed back.

Gears and quantum break will probably drop this year though.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not surprised, it looked rough at gamescom.

Take as much time as you need Kamiya, you haven't disappointed me yet.

Crackdown 3 is next, Horizon will be pushed back to 2017 as well and Quantum Break might end up coming out in mid summer instead of Q1.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Couldn't even make it out the first week of the year, and games already getting delayed. :smh:

Scalebound was one of my most anticipated this year too.:sadcam:

So, taking bets on what game gets delayed next... Horizon? The last Gaurdian?, will Gears and mass effect make 2016?....who's next?

FewColdAquaticleech.gif

It's so beautiful brehs :wow: :mjcry:
Let's be real here. This like Quantum Break before it was a game they showed off early to build hype. There was no way it was gonna release when they said it would. They basically lied to everyone to build hype knowing full well a delay would be announced later.

There's no way if this game had a chance of seeing release this year it would get a full year delay especially this early into the year.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let's be real here. This like Quantum Break before it was a game they showed off early to build hype. There was no way it was gonna release when they said it would. They basically lied to everyone to build hype knowing full well a delay would be announced later.

There's no way if this game had a chance of seeing release this year it would get a full year delay especially this early into the year.
Well it doesn't necessarily have to be a full year delay. If the game was supposed to come out holiday 2016 then comes out early 2017 then it would only be a couple months delay.

And I think if they were lying to build hype, I doubt they would announce the delay so early. If the goal was to sell consoles, then they would have let it go much longer before announcing the delay. This delay is less egregious than others in that regard.