AND I'M GONNA MISS EVERYBODY!!! BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY RETIRING FROM THE ROAD!!!Announce Farewell Tour with Snoop, Cube

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

BONE THUGS-N-HARMONYWE’RE RETIRING FROM THE ROAD!!!Announce Farewell Tour with Snoop, Cube & More​

9/15/2022 7:17 AM PT​

3e9f856ea0ea48a6beace7cea5a17f29_md.jpg

Getty
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is going out with one last bang … so says the entire group with the announcement of their final tour together.
TMZ Hip Hop has learned Krayzie, Layzie, Bizzy, Wish and Flesh are reuniting, and retiring from the road, with Bobby Dee and Snoop Dogg's "High Hopes Concert" series … which is loaded with hip hop legends.

Bone THugs Festival Line Up

Ice Cube, Method Man & Redman, Warren G, Xzibit, Cypress Hill and Tha Dogg Pound will all be in the mix -- and we're told this will certainly be the last ride for the Bone Thugs boys.
Bone Thugs' affairs have been wobbly for decades, with various members rotating in and out of the touring lineup but Bizzy's rep August Keen assures us everyone is on board this time around.
Bizzy stands as the biggest deflector and he recently called out the other 4 members on a tune called "Bizzy Get's Busy," where he spits ... "Why the f*** is Bone Thugs doing a show without Bizzy?/ I'll say it again, you should be able to say what you want if they really your friends!!!"
Krayzie wondered the same thing when the group hit the road following their Verzuz battle with Three 6 Mafia -- which turned into a boxing battle when Bizzy and Juicy J squared off on stage -- but all appears to be good in the hood, for now.

Play video content
7833ecbacd6f4e01b70ec4e42c840d19_md.jpg
DECEMBER 2021

NO HARMONYVerzuz/Triller
Fans should get their hopes up for this one.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol at all 5 members having to be advertised but bone not even being at the top of the flyer. I understand cube... but in no way shape or form should cypress hill be billed above Bone Thugs N Harmony. We love the group but let's keep it a bean... without Bizzy Bone it is not the same at in.

I've seen them live twice unfortunately it was only 4 members both times. First time Layzie was missing 2nd time Bizzy was missing. Needless to say the first time was a better experience. Don't get me wrong I was sad not being able to hear layzie 1st of the month verse but nikkas literally paid money to hear "well it must be close to the Armageddon lord....." seeing Bizzy go pyscho/possessed live is an experience of its own

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody is lying... just sounds like the last tour that Bizzy will be joining in. At this point, he's an auxiliary member of Bone.