ANCIENT AFRICANS-N E ASIA

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes,we were there too! From the first Out Of Africa migrants 60,000 years ago to later arrivals some 8 kya. Our presence is unmistakable;the evidence is distinct shared cultural traits,craniofacial morphologies,common place names and according to the latest Hong Kong uni study on the subject the oldest Chinese dialect Qiang (Mianchi) contains a more African type tonal system than Chinese.

These are pygmy Jarawa women,on the Andamans some 100 km off the S. Indian coast. They're considered to be the original OOA type,though there may have been taller Australoid types as well. They're genetically closer to Japs than Koreans or Chinese.

andaman_jarawa_women_510306.jpg

Here are some shared Jap/Somali words

JAPANESE SOMALI (Northern Dailect/Somaliland)

Wakarimasu/Wakarta/Wagaranai Wagartay/Magaranay

-I understand/understood!/I don't understand - Understood! I don't understand

Hai - YES (affirmative) - Haye - Yes (affirmative)

* Niin - People/Men - Niin - Men
* YO - slang added at end of sentences - YO - slang added at end of sentences

ex. Wagaranai yo (I don't understand!) - Magaranai yo ( I don't understand!)

* Ima - right now, at this moment *ima/ima ku - right now, at this moment

Also Nigerian/Jap place names

JAPANESE-NIGERIAN LANGUAGE MAPPINGS 1.1
JAPANESE

ºE

ºN

NIGERIAN
Azuma-san (mountain)
140-141
37-38
Zuma Rock , Niger State
Tobi-shima (island)
139-140
39-40
Tobi: Rivers State male name
Akō(town)
134-135
34-35
Akō: Yoruba, excessive pride
Akan(town)
144-145
43-44
Akandu: Ibo male name
Ibara(town)
133-134
34-35
Ibarapa, Oyo State
Minna-jima (island)
124-125
24-25
Minna, Niger State
Obirin University,Tokyo
Obirin: Yoruba, female
Iwaya(town)
135-136
34-35
Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos State
Ago(town)
136-137
34-35
Ago: Yoruba, time
Kure(town)
Akure, Ondo State

For me,the most interesting is the W African type tonal system: The degrees of African-ness and Chinese-ness are evaluated, and African-style features arefound to be lurking throughout the Qiangic family. Similarities of word structure and wordlength between African and Qiangic languages are held responsible for the similarities..... A close inspection of the tone system of the Mianchi dialectof Southern Qiang (SQ) shows that its tone system behaves more like a prototypical Africanlanguage than it does like Chinese, even though the tone system arose under heavy influence..
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-secret-histories-of-black-people_22.html

I strongly advise -read twice before commenting! Simple minds should stick to the usual Tupac vs Biggie/sneaker/twerking ish cause this may overwhelm their rudimentary skullspace software like shoehorning Windows 8 onto a Commodore 64.